Subaru Impreza WRX STi Ver 9 Full cut for sale....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Subaru Impreza WRX STi Ver 9 Full cut for sale....

dmg1979

Oct 4, 2004
Hahahaha!!! I am stupid? Burnt up car, what you wanna buy? Wiring gone. Engine components, probably gone also. Body shell, gone.
I guess you are paying for a half melted (from the inside) dashboard, meters probably have melted wiring and sensors, can get the interior trim, four doors, a beautiful rear wing and trunk lid, and rear bumper, rear drive train, fuel tank.
All that for RM45K. Wow!!! Cheap, cheap!!!
Did the customer get to start the car before buying? Please don;t tell me that burnt engine can start. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Nevermind la, meters cannot work also, at least can install for show only.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
dmg1979 said:
Hahahaha!!! I am stupid? Burnt up car, what you wanna buy? Wiring gone. Engine components, probably gone also. Body shell, gone.
I guess you are paying for a half melted (from the inside) dashboard, meters probably have melted wiring and sensors, can get the interior trim, four doors, a beautiful rear wing and trunk lid, and rear bumper, rear drive train, fuel tank.
Did the customer get to start the car before buying? Please don;t tell me that burnt engine can start. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Nevermind la, meters cannot work also, at least can install for show only.
u really doesnt own a SUBARU:hahaha:

carcass

500 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Malaysia/Japan!
Visit site
dmg1979 said:
What are u trying to prove in here ?

dmg1979

Oct 4, 2004
Sorry lah bro. i know you all also cari makan only. Tapi jangan makan besar sangat. Nanti gemuk.
Orang pulak mau beli chicken chop, tapi bila sampai, dapat tulang saja.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
dmg1979 said:
Sorry lah bro. i know you all also cari makan only. Tapi jangan makan besar sangat. Nanti gemuk.
Orang pulak mau beli chicken chop, tapi bila sampai, dapat tulang saja.
if u r interested....can call n ask wat items is included and wat is not...wat parts is damaged before u pay...

i wonder wtf u come in n talk cock and u don hv a subaru...wanna buy this n put in ur kancil for drag huh?

13b

Known Member
Aug 3, 2004
i can't stand some people, if u have no intention to buy, just shut up, walk away. this is not a " Who Bang The Biggest S*it" thread. people r selling stuff. if u want to discuss something, open a new thread, like... why u should shoot me or... i like to shoot people or... i'm a complain king or... am i an underage idiot? poll!! pls vote!!! even if somebody want to sell a 10 cents coin for one million, why do u care? can afford n want to buy? then buy. if u don't want then buzz off, no need to comment or complain. sick la u people. talking abt free to talk etc. go home to ur mommy la kid

taratakimura

Known Member
Aug 5, 2006
www.japanautopart.multiply.com
13b said:
i can't stand some people, if u have no intention to buy, just shut up, walk away. this is not a " Who Bang The Biggest S*it" thread. people r selling stuff. if u want to discuss something, open a new thread, like... why u should shoot me or... i like to shoot people or... i'm a complain king or... am i an underage idiot? poll!! pls vote!!! even if somebody want to sell a 10 cents coin for one million, why do u care? can afford n want to buy? then buy. if u don't want then buzz off, no need to comment or complain. sick la u people. talking abt free to talk etc. go home to ur mommy la kid
hey man , u know why ??

b coz the forum is FREE okay ..

do i care .. hauhuauahuhua hauhuahhau a

13b

Known Member
Aug 3, 2004
free, so cheap. but i believe u're cheaper brat. buzz off. i think tom should ban these guys. tom, what say u?

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
wah...
wat a hot fight...no need to fight bro...
peace peace....

bro...u hv to understand, subaru cars are expensive...so that the parts (new and used) are expensive too maaa....
this one will be a potong car....so of course nobody will start the engine and merry go around with the car....

These guys just want to make their sale..so be it laaa...
no need to kacau..u want a good price?? call and talk to them..can bargain lorr...

u woof woof here, woof woof there also no point what??
what will you get?

even if you have won your drag race with your super power kelisa....let say u tapau the subaru 3 tiang...people will still say your car is a kelisa bro, it will never be a ferrari or a lamborghini...and the beaten want still a subaru even he kalah...

when u sell your car, salesman will value it either it is a subaru or a kelisa..they dont ask you berapa laju kereta you boleh terbang?? they refer to market price...

i myself drive a proton, a mitsu, a perodua, an old nissan...and i know those subaru halfcuts price are high...maybe not up to 60k la..but hey, these prices are negotiable maaa....just talk to these guys laa...very easy!!!

next time, dont just bantai people here and there....
if you dont wanna buy, just read and put a simple comment like...bro, its xpensive laa....and those sellers will understand.

if you dont need the parts, do not kacau people sales laaa....

I suggest those who hooh haah hooh haah here go to Japan and bring those cars back...tell us how much will you sell it....make it a good business competition lorr...

So? peace guys!!!..ini malaysia kecik saja....kalau semua gaduh...sapa mau racing ????

miata

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
aircooled said:
the police cares. this is not a place for illegal activities. i believe Tom does not condone illegal activities. whether i followed or not, what has that got to do with you? how much are you making from the sales? anyway i would like to know which sucker would pay that kind of price.
U r such a pain in the ass you knowthat , one day when you sell something , and somebody does this you will feel it. I am sorry to offend you MR FOLLOW THE LAW MAN. Stop pretending to be an angel, maybe you should apply for a medal, you dont even know if he will cut the car up or not and you are jumping into conclusions while preaching about the LAW

Anybody can sell what the want and how they want it. So what if theres a sucker , in your world economics wouldnt work. GO read up and stop disturbing this thread

Gtti_LAN

Known Member
Aug 10, 2005
kuala lumpur
carcass & huakenny , u dont bother those dont anything about subaru...

pity for u all, u dont even know what a subaru part cost... the boost meter only already cost RM400 man(half cut)... n its a defi.... i know u all couldnt afford defi...

n every know its a half cut but as a hold car..... only stupid like u all will assume the car will be registered n use on the road...

people who dont anything about half cut n car world ...just go n buy an iswara(very cheap) get a body sticker... put fiber bodykits... n drive like shit....n why not to hell....

by the way taratakimura... dreaming ur kelisa darg with an version 9....get a life la man...

Last edited:

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
For those who did not know, those photo shoot in Japan before it get cut!!!

For those is blinded, the thread title is Version 9 full "CUT"....u have any idea of the meaning of "CUT"??!!!

For those who did not know, you have any idea what is the price for 1 pair of OEM SUBARU VERSION 9 seat?? if you have no idea, please dont mention the price is not reasonable!!!!

If the cost of the halfcut is RM15k, whats wrong with you? U buy a 1 mil property, u think the cost is RM900k?

ZTH is free, but it doenst mean you can do what ever u want...there are RULES for every one to follow
To all loyal and new members,
Thanks for supporting Zerotohundred.com and welcome aboard.
We wish you enjoy your surf here

Recently we have found much UN-NEEDED lame postings.
Don't be annoyed. Zerotohundred.com is not being unfriendly but is trying to make the forums more useful to the public who needs their questions answered and etc.

as noticed, some topics are unnecessarily laughed at, critisized at, commented at, diverted from and so on.

To be a useful and resourceful forum, all posts and topics need to be realistic and useful.

I hope everyone understands what i'm trying to stress here..

To critics and lamers
Yes, It is a free world,
Yes, Zerotohundred.com is a free forum
You don't own Zerotohundred, I do,
Zerotohundred.com doesn't owe you anything, you don't pay to it
So please make Zerotohundred.com a better place. for everyone

As mentioned,
please do not post if you:
-have nothing useful to add to the topic
-don't know what you're saying
-just want to post smileys
-are childish
-don't know what's the answer
-trying to be funny
-are not interested in what the topic is trying to sell
-are asking silly questions
-are diverting from the topic
-are trying to be funny posting the whole thing in another language other than English
-are trying to be unfriendly

the list goes on and on.

basically what this Warning actually mean is:
Please don't be LAME.

lame posts will be deleted and lamers will be banned.

Thanks
Tom
Webmaster
Zerotohundred.com

taratakimura

Known Member
Aug 5, 2006
www.japanautopart.multiply.com
Gtti_LAN said:
carcass & huakenny , u dont bother those dont anything about subaru...

pity for u all, u dont even know what a subaru part cost... the boost meter only already cost RM400 man(half cut)... n its a defi.... i know u all couldnt afford defi...

n every know its a half cut but as a hold car..... only stupid like u all will assume the car will be registered n use on the road...

people who dont anything about half cut n car world ...just go n buy an iswara(very cheap) get a body sticker... put fiber bodykits... n drive like shit....n why not to hell....

by the way taratakimura... dreaming ur kelisa darg with an version 9....get a life la man...
ha ha ..

bro say to sorry ..

i drive subaru everyday . v 8 v 9 s203 & s204 ..
ha ha i am lucky lah ..

evo 7.5 evo 8 . evo 8 mr .. kasian lah ...

all sport car i can drive !some more can eat inside the car if i wanted ..

that why im say . test with my kelisa 1st ..

so pitty lah u hauhauhah

kelisa is a small car ( but malaysia noleh )

if u wan try with me give me a buzz ( PM lah )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys... any1 know where to get transparent rod for makin angel eye ???
:shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience