Subaru Impreza (GDB) WRX 2006 2.0T with Automatic Transmission ?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Means not rich enough........lol:rofl:
Actually really very rich. But when it comes to things even if cheap ones like under RM100 price range, he will still think twice before spending the money. If there is a cheaper alternative, he will go for that.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Actually really very rich. But when it comes to things even if cheap ones like under RM100 price range, he will still think twice before spending the money. If there is a cheaper alternative, he will go for that.
I will say he was brought up very well ......lol:biggrin:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
again depend on interest. eg: he like stamps. He will spent 10k for a rare piece. While for car guy.."WTF??"
15 bucks of wipers he will think many times to buy.
My idea lah.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
again depend on interest. eg: he like stamps. He will spent 10k for a rare piece. While for car guy.."WTF??"
My idea lah.
You got a point there, like me mostly ricer stuff I won't buy. Even my car emblems all removed dy.....hhahahha

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I will say he was brought up very well ......lol:biggrin:
Can say so. Like few days ago I went out with him, he said he don't want to park near the place that we are going because need to pay for parking. He rather park further and walk. Went to starbucks before with him, he orders bottled juice instead of coffee because coffee is expensive he said.

My idea lah.
Normally he will see whether is it worth it or not.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
I have let this forum autopilot for so long, actually i already got all the answer from the first few pages. However you guys can use this thread freely to discuss anything else.

Thanks for Renesis, VR2turbo, swelt and all the others who replied to me.

Ken,

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here I am again giving out the top 10 lists of vehicles you should consider for purchases should you want to look for a coupe right under RM30,000. I hope my previous write ups has been informative and hope that this would give new direction and inspiration to everyone else.

No. 10 Proton Putra...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience