Subaru Impreza (GDB) WRX 2006 2.0T with Automatic Transmission ?

Means not rich enough........lol:rofl:
Actually really very rich. But when it comes to things even if cheap ones like under RM100 price range, he will still think twice before spending the money. If there is a cheaper alternative, he will go for that.

I will say he was brought up very well ......lol:biggrin:

sweelt

Nov 6, 2016
again depend on interest. eg: he like stamps. He will spent 10k for a rare piece. While for car guy.."WTF??"
15 bucks of wipers he will think many times to buy.
My idea lah.

again depend on interest. eg: he like stamps. He will spent 10k for a rare piece. While for car guy.."WTF??"
My idea lah.
You got a point there, like me mostly ricer stuff I won't buy. Even my car emblems all removed dy.....hhahahha

I will say he was brought up very well ......lol:biggrin:
Can say so. Like few days ago I went out with him, he said he don't want to park near the place that we are going because need to pay for parking. He rather park further and walk. Went to starbucks before with him, he orders bottled juice instead of coffee because coffee is expensive he said.

My idea lah.
Normally he will see whether is it worth it or not.

Mitevo7

Jan 14, 2008
I have let this forum autopilot for so long, actually i already got all the answer from the first few pages. However you guys can use this thread freely to discuss anything else.

Thanks for Renesis, VR2turbo, swelt and all the others who replied to me.

Ken,

Here I am again giving out the top 10 lists of vehicles you should consider for purchases should you want to look for a coupe right under RM30,000. I hope my previous write ups has been informative and hope that this would give new direction and inspiration to everyone else.

No. 10 Proton Putra...