subaru impreza declared 20k at kastam?

sly

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
lim said:
sometime i think we should not vote for the Barisan Nasional coz there r too strong we must support Lim Kit Siang, Kapalsigh, Keadilan etc at least to control them.
Dont think about cars only. Life is not only for car.... many other things... ... once we die everything is worthlessss......

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
1) Is it just me, or are there many more forum members who are trying hard to remain calm, steadfast and not make an issue out of this?

2) Is it just me, or are there many more forum members who is trying to think that this doesn't affect us and our lives in a major way?

For just a short while, rather than complaining or bitching or calling up Russian Bombers to bomb the parliament/customs/etc., let's think about how this may or will affect us, the country, or whatever.
After that, let's think of what can the citizens do and how they can do it.
I wrote that cos quite frankly, I'm very fed up of all this kind of bullshit happening in this country. No war is one thing we can be happy of but at the cost of all other not-so-big areas, which if added all together, amounts to the same outcomes as an after-war?

lim

Jul 20, 2005
malaysia
let's not talk bout car. Let's talk bout edu. strive 4 many A oso can't get in 2 UNI, big big project oso al they get, land oso mostly 4 bumi reserved n ..........etc i just focus on the topic. not 2 find fault.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
hm.. the future...difinitely wont be good if the corruption continue..

lets see the possible future:

msia corruption become too serious, water contract subcon to those fat ass and they go to naik the water price to spore kau kau..so spore buey tahan then launch war to msia. since msia always kena corruption, the army cannot received best training and the weapon cannot function well due to the lack of maintanance also the locals do not support the G as the people are fustrated over the corruption. The neighbouring countries also taking chance to act in the war...penang, kedah, perlis and kelantan taken by thai....sabah and sarawak taken by indo....and the rest controlled by spore......

These could be possible....in the history....the country which corrupted will start to grow weak and kena swallowed by its neighbouring country.....

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
can translate important points..??

dont understand BM here...

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
links said:
hm.. the future...difinitely wont be good if the corruption continue..

lets see the possible future:

msia corruption become too serious, water contract subcon to those fat ass and they go to naik the water price to spore kau kau..so spore buey tahan then launch war to msia. since msia always kena corruption, the army cannot received best training and the weapon cannot function well due to the lack of maintanance also the locals do not support the G as the people are fustrated over the corruption. The neighbouring countries also taking chance to act in the war...penang, kedah, perlis and kelantan taken by thai....sabah and sarawak taken by indo....and the rest controlled by spore......

These could be possible....in the history....the country which corrupted will start to grow weak and kena swallowed by its neighbouring country.....
hehehe...u r right! lets support Lim Kit Siang n Karpal Singh!

sooyeshun

Known Member
Aug 2, 2004
Visit site
yea man~~!!!!

do you know singapore the PM ...wanted to buy a piece of land also kena siasat by anti-corruption agent kao kao...

mahai...m'sia got petrol also petrol naik....
car so damn exp...
dammit lar...
we should all driving porsches or ferrar liao lar.....
singapore car exp got reason...we exp ...reason is corruption~~

Liquanize

Jul 22, 2004
Visit site
Well i kinda support Satria95 idea to discuss this whole issue thinggy rather than just bitch about this AP shitz. I think i had enough of this AP nonsense for the pass few days liao.

Well do check out the Star newspaper on Wednesday the 20th July, 2005... page 31 on the Comment section. I would like to draw your attention on one of the comment made by "Taxpayer" from Selangor entitle "Tender Aps and earn good revenue". It's really interesting to see how much the gov could have make from this APs rather than taxing us with the heavy fuel price.

I can't be certain whether this topic should be carried out here or in General Talk, so you guys decide on it ok. REmember guys, i believe this is just the start to weed out all those parasites.... there'll be more to come.

*note: please discuss this issue with a clear consience and not bias nor being racist. It's not fair to shoot the Malays as in whole because of a few bad apples. DO discuss...

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
radioactive_3941 said:
my friend live at J.B can get honda ek9 only at rm6k...

arhhhhhh...i want mini cooper laaa....
that's illegal car is it? scrap car from singapore? or some groups rob ppl's car then sell?

Mugenz

Known Member
Dec 19, 2003
government should make the import car progress more transparent like force the company to reveal the actual import price of each car, taxes n cost of AP that can lead to the selling price instead of 100% markup.. AP or Kastam issues didnt really make our live in trouble, seriously, but i dun see any advantage when a country getting more serious corruption.. this thread just to show how corruption can make more billionaire.. it was just very irritating when u know how the way they earning money.. i doubt a impreza can only cost for rm20k to arrived at kastam..anyone know what the selling price at japan? spec c?

reedoor

2,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
KL & JB
Visit site
Liquanize said:
Well i kinda support Satria95 idea to discuss this whole issue thinggy rather than just bitch about this AP shitz. I think i had enough of this AP nonsense for the pass few days liao.

Well do check out the Star newspaper on Wednesday the 20th July, 2005... page 31 on the Comment section. I would like to draw your attention on one of the comment made by "Taxpayer" from Selangor entitle "Tender Aps and earn good revenue". It's really interesting to see how much the gov could have make from this APs rather than taxing us with the heavy fuel price.

I can't be certain whether this topic should be carried out here or in General Talk, so you guys decide on it ok. REmember guys, i believe this is just the start to weed out all those parasites.... there'll be more to come.

*note: please discuss this issue with a clear consience and not bias nor being racist. It's not fair to shoot the Malays as in whole because of a few bad apples. DO discuss...
hey bro,
i agree with u & satria95, tat we shud discuss bout this instead of firing here & there for nothing. Tender APs is really a good idea, although there are also some "under table business" in SXXXXXXXE, but their goverment are strong, their citizens are working like hell but the goverment supports them in alot of ways like organizing training section, etc to enhance & rebuild their strength & knowledge in order to be more competitive in the global market. They are a small country with no nature source but we do, how come we cannot do better than them?
today we r talking bout this AP issue, tomorrow, our petrol price might increase again, but y? i think most of us read fr newspaper not long ago saying tat the profit for petrol for the first 3 months of 2005 is 485 billions, which is 142 billions more than the whole 2004. but how come goverment still saying they cant subsidise anymore due to the world petrol price increase, & its so obvious tat they r earning so much??? think back, isit something also like R.A. did, might b just some monopoly games among the few of them? who knows?

Liquanize

Jul 22, 2004
Visit site
DAmn, i didn't even know where the hell i put up my post. Gawd dammit, was searching the whole forum for it. Finally... fuh~~ Anyway back to the issue here, can anyone clarify this whole AP thing and how it works? Izzit like, an AP for a company OR an AP for each car imported?? For example: Company A have a single AP to do the imports for as many cars as possible OR; Company A have 10 APs to import 10 different/same cars only?

If it's according to the latter then i think there isn't much of questioning to do rite. It's pretty darn obvious....get my drift..

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
eeehh...

what the f**k??? Bastard$!

Ekcherly, ye la I also don't get how this shit works man... I'm just as blur.. maybe even blur-er than the average chimp. Can explain in very LAYMANS' terms please? All the economics talk is killing me...
The only thing I can think abt is driving the Type RA Spec C Impreza... white kaler.. being able to afford it on my measly paycheck.. WOOOO HOOOO!!!! I think I'd be a less stressed-out person! Oh yeah, and I think car-crime rate in M'sia will certainly be reduced if not totally gone!

By the way, if wanna talk abt protecting local car manufacturers, then why the hell the price of our cars are so FUC*ING high anyway? IF we don't have any import duties to fork out as all our shyte are local, does making the car locally really cost so much???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Volkswagen Passenger Cars Malaysia VPCM has announced a price reduction on their new cars in light of the sales tax exemption which will take place from:

15th June till 31st December 2020

View attachment 578001

Locally assembled VWs:
  • Polo, Vento, Tiguan and Passat
Fully Imported VWs:
  • Golf, Golf R-Line, Golf GTI, Golf R
Sales tax exemption savings example:
  • RM3,881 – Tiguan
  • RM6,133 – Passat
  • RM4,884 – Golf R-Line
Below...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience