Subaru Half Cut - Front

Dec 15, 2012
Johor
Greetings all,

I am looking for a 2006/2007 Subaru WRX STI Version 8 or 9 Half front cut. Do you guys know where can i find it?
There are several car parts importers in KL & I am not sure which is the most reliable.
Any input or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Ben

budakkampungaje

Known Member
Dec 19, 2007
Dengkil
how much it would cost us for halfcut v8?
is it possible to buy singapore car and transfer everything to our car?
If singapore car with complete doc i think can.....last year my fren buy bkack market subaru ver9 then that car dont have any document....then he sold that car bout 15k......now that car use for track car......

send form samsung galaxy tab tapatalk hd

budakkampungaje

Known Member
Dec 19, 2007
Dengkil
thats mean we can buy singapore car with doc and transfer everything into 1.6na body...
woh, v9 15k only?? damn cheap...
Yezaaaa.......but why want to buy a singapore car?if u want to buy a cheap subaru front cut i heard at segambut but forget laaaa where that shop.....that shop sale many version of subaru from 1-9 red top n silver top......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

American supercar manufacturer, SSC North America is offering to enthusiasts world-wide, an extremely limited run of the Guinness World Record breaking Ultimate Aero and will be classified as the Ultimate Aero XT (2013) – The XT designation indicates “Extreme”.

<!--more-->As founder, lead-designer and CEO of SSC, Jerod Shelby mentions that SSC has added some key components into the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience