Subaru Forester Owner Head Count!

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Seems lot forester on the road alrdy.I`m would glad looking forward to meet all forester owner here.If possible state model,year,color n mod.Pics are welcome :regular_smile:

I`m owning 1 too but will send to Kuching soon...

Kaminari:
1997/2006 SF5, Black, Mod...still std.Just change Denso IK22 plugs n Tokico absober(Rear).Not fit yet 17" gold color Technocast n 3" exhaust.

Malcolm

Dec 7, 2003
Shah Alam
Yeah, there's many on the road these days.

Mine's an SF5 97/99, usually around Ampang area, So just wave or flash if u see me..

LancerEvorry

500 RPM
May 5, 2005
KL
I jst bought a Subaru Forester so...

1998/2001 SF5, White color, 17" rim ... Hi to all the member of Forester!!!
Can u all show some pic to see ?

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Hi Malcolm n LancerEvorry, nice to meet u all here. I will post my car pics once done parts installation.

LancerEvorry :
Is tht ur car?Nice done up too, think got meet ths car last weekend nearby OUG.At the end u got found a nice SF5 there!

Anyway Subaru Malaysia have their own club, very active n having monthly gathering.Forester owner stll not a lot there.For club link reference :

http://forums.mysubaruclub.com/index.php

Boink Boink

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
CAn I ask an out of topic question.

Do any of the foresters come with a 5 speed auto? or is it still on the 4 speed auto from the SF series?

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
i also fan of forester...the car hard to maintain in terms of service and spare part?

looking for second hand forester...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This thing true or not? Saw an ad in www.buysell.com.my

Quote:
IMAGINE not having to change your car wipers for life!
WELL, imagine no more.You can buy a pair at just RM69 This is a revolutionary HTV Silicone Wipers that are guaranteed to last as long as the life of your car,if not it will be replaced free of charge.The price of RM69 applies to Proton WIRA and ISWARA models.For other car models please click contact seller to find out the price.Hurry! Place your orders now!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience