Cars for sale

Subaru brz

WGS404

1,000 RPM
May 15, 2008
PETALING JAYA
www.facebook.com
SUBARU BRZ 2.0 (RWD) 200PS

Late last year, we told you that the Subaru BRZ will be coming to Malaysia – now, the impending arrival of the sports car has been confirmed by Motor Image (MI), the Subaru distributor for our region. Estimated time of arrival is the fourth quarter of this year, slightly later than the originally mooted Q2/Q3 2012 plan.

The BRZ is a fruit of the collaboration between Toyota and Subaru, and the twin sister of the former’s GT86. Both brands are selling and marketing their sports cars individually, of course. Minor differences between the two are the shape of the front intake, headlights, DRL design, fog lamp housing and fender garnish. Suspension tuning also varies slightly.

BRZ stands for Boxer engine, Rear-drive, Zenith. Subaru’s trademark boxer engine and rear-wheel drive are of course the main ingredients. The flat packaging of the horizontally opposed four-cylinder is the reason why the car’s nose is so low

Also added is Toyota’s D-4S direct injection and port injection technology. The final tally for this 2.0-litre is 200 PS at 7,000 rpm and 205 Nm at 6,400 to 6,600 rpm,the latter with Sport mode and paddle shifters.

Pressing the start button elicits a growl, and we’re told that there’s a “sound creator” that helps with the soundtrack upwards of 3,000 rpm. Floor it and the lack of a turbo kick is conspicuous – this is a different kind of Subaru all right, one that demands more “work” for the pleasure. I like it like that, and the noise the flat-four makes.

FOR MORE INFO PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE CONTACT LUCAS 016-2242388 (PRIVATE DISCUSSION)

WHATSAPP / SMS / CALL 016-2242388 :listen:

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, its was a bad day yesterday my timing belt snap.. Its a bout 6 month old belt. I am wondering how can it snap i check it regularly no sign of damage to it.... I just rebuild the engine... What the damage it has done to my engine???? 4g93... Stage 2 mod.......... What brand timing belt is good out there???

Thanks alot......:driver::driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience