Subang USJ1 - Auto Service, Repair, Spray Paint and Detailer

Car Shops and Services

Subang USJ1 - Auto Service, Repair, Spray Paint and Detailer

jack5703

Known Member
Mar 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
We are current running a promotion for May 2012. 15% discount off all exterior/whole body spray painting for 3 cars for the month of May (1st come 1st serve). We are testing new quality clear coat that is more glossy. Not applicable for Matte paint jobs.

Our previous promotion is still running!

Package consist of:

1) Exterior respray (same colour)
2) Wheel Arch anti rust coating + cleaning
3) Wheel hub painting (Often are rusty)

Optional (only applicable with promotion)
i) Rim painting @ discounted price
ii) Brake Caliper painting @ discounted price

Price range 18xx-22xx for most cars (For item 1,2,3)

Contact Jackson 0169832828. Kindly mention that you saw the ad from Zerotohundred! TQ

May 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
How much would it cost to respray Chevy aveo. I think the car needs very little knocking. It's currently red color and want to change it to dark metallic blue. How long would it take?

jack5703

Known Member
Mar 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
boss can polish rim?
Hi buddy, sorry we don't have rim polishing service.

morning....how much if i want to spray perodua kancil inside & out with standart L2s bodypart. Now white colour want to change to exora bold brown/gold colour.....
Good Morning Sir,

For changing colour for Kancil to metallic colour we charge RM2,200-RM2,400+ depending on body condition. Thanks!

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
good afternoon. would like to know how much to spary satria neo outside only?

issit possible to change to a different colour if i want to spray outside only? need a little knocking on the fender too.

jack5703

Known Member
Mar 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
good afternoon. would like to know how much to spary satria neo outside only?

issit possible to change to a different colour if i want to spray outside only? need a little knocking on the fender too.
Hi!

For outside only same colour (metallic) our rate is RM1,600 onwards (depending on body condition). For changing colour just add an additional RM200 for metallic. If you want any other colours such as pearl, crystal etc a small surcharge is applicable. For knocking on fender we take a look, if minor one can FOC if you spray with us.

Thanks!

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
Hi!

For outside only same colour (metallic) our rate is RM1,600 onwards (depending on body condition). For changing colour just add an additional RM200 for metallic. If you want any other colours such as pearl, crystal etc a small surcharge is applicable. For knocking on fender we take a look, if minor one can FOC if you spray with us.

Thanks!
Hi, thank you for the reply. I'm planning to change my car colour to metallic yellow. Meaning it should roughly be RM1800? (without knocking etc) correct?

jack5703

Known Member
Mar 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, thank you for the reply. I'm planning to change my car colour to metallic yellow. Meaning it should roughly be RM1800? (without knocking etc) correct?
Hi Sir,

Yup that is correct. Inclusive of the price we will also spray your interior door frame area! Thus, the only area in which you will see your old colour is the engine bay, under front bonnet, rear boot area, under rear boot area etc.

Minor knocking we can give you great discount since you are spraying with us.

Thank you for your interest! Have a great week ahead. :)

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
Hi Sir,

Yup that is correct. Inclusive of the price we will also spray your interior door frame area! Thus, the only area in which you will see your old colour is the engine bay, under front bonnet, rear boot area, under rear boot area etc.

Minor knocking we can give you great discount since you are spraying with us.

Thank you for your interest! Have a great week ahead. :)
Ah okay okay! Alright, ill try sort out my busy schedule and will see u in the near future for spraying. :D thank you for the fast response!

have a great week ahead too :)

Jun 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Jackson,

I am considering to get my Perdana V6 resprayed to A52 Space Grey Metallic.

Appreciate if you could quote the above mentioned.

Thank you :)

Sep 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bro could you quote me gunmetal grey colour or candy red for evo ix, and do you guys roll fenders as well? you could email me at agtmsiaATgmailDOTcom

thanks ya

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

these are the specs of both gb
evo 1 and evo 3
1st2.5712.7502nd1.6001.6843rd1.1601.1604th0.8620.8625th0.6170.6176thn/an/aReverse3.1663.166Final Ratio5.4335.358
which gearbox will give better pickup and which should give better top
im looking at e1 gb with lsd
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience