Student attacked by Mat Rempit after crash

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
Aiya, mat rempits... If you have accident with one of them eventhough is their fault they beat you and say all your fault. Same cause also when at their kampung. You drive slow slow then the kid/person rush out to the road and you knock them better to flee than stay to settle the matter. They beat you eventhough not your fault de. In the end, you also become the victim.

Last edited:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Wham, Bang, Thank You Ma'am Style. Hahahahaha ....

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Something related to mat rempits. Taken from The Star online.
------------------
Tuesday November 13, 2007
MYT 4:10:22 PM

JPJ to bikers: We’re dead serious

By CHAN LI LEEN

IPOH: Curses and threats will not deter the Road Transport Department (JPJ) from nabbing errant motorcyclists, its enforcement director Salim Parlan said.

Saying that JPJ enforcement officers were still being targeted by road bullies at roadblocks, Salim said they were determined to “wage war” against them.

“We still find that there are motorcyclists who behave aggressively towards our officers or who speed through roadblocks and then turn back to threaten us,” he said.

Some, he added, even try to mow down enforcement officers at roadblocks, with a few succeeding.

“It will not break our spirit. We’ll show them that all relevant enforcement bodies are working together.

“They can’t run away because we will continue with our operations to nab them,” Salim told reporters during an Ops Sikal II roadblock here Monday night.

The latest operation to nab errant motorcyclists came after the two-wheelers recorded the highest number of fatalities in the recently concluded Ops Sikap XIII during Hari Raya.

On Ops Bersih III, which was launched on Nov 5 to check errant motorcyclists, a total of 20,731 vehicles were checked with 3,434 summonses being issued and 509 vehicles seized.

Perak JPJ enforcement chief Danny Al-Jeffery said Monday’s operation here saw 836 motorcycles and 272 other vehicles being checked with action taken against 188 owners and 156 summonses issued for 287 different offences.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Perak JPJ enforcement chief Danny Al-Jeffery ....
Danny Al-Jeffery??? Stop kidding me ok ... What kind of name is "Danny Al-Jeffery" anyway? :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

Maybe JPJ Perak is as funny as their chief's name ... Hahahaha ... :biggrin:

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
Haih,don't rely on Police anymore la.They got no balls even they're holding guns.To the extent the police station was thrown rocks & sticks by Mat Rempit few months back,u think thos bastards reli scared of Police??

Only Msian Military know how to do tis clean up job u know.They r well trained PHYSICALLY & MENTALLY.Human killing machine i would say.

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
Mat rempit + Police = G
50 yr of....??????

Last edited:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
eyong,
I don't know what kinda name is that. hahaha Sounds like the name of a retarded spastic. haha

civic-r,
Though police wield guns, they are not allowed to simply use it unless a particular situation calls for it. However, when they abuse their guns or whatever, they'll simply say, "the situation calls for it" even though it's just a man shouting at them. Such is the way of the govt.

karl,
50 years of char siew all over malaysia lor. hahahaha Just when the few people who thinks the cops are good, here's how good an example they are.

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
Some time ago Government say they are accepting Mat Rempits to be part of society and they are the future stars of the country. They will represent the country in motor-cross racing. s95, u feeling angry liao boh?

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
well, if JPJ is really mean wat they said in the press...they shud deploy plain clothes officer to all the petrol station which matcibairempits always gather. once they spotted any illegal gathering or activites, then they shud inform HQ for immediate action.

like u all commented, these bunch of JPJ are just NATO.

i bet if these mat rempits are non-malay, JPJ has oredi rule out heavier penalty.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Though police wield guns, they are not allowed to simply use it unless a particular situation calls for it. However, when they abuse their guns or whatever, they'll simply say, "the situation calls for it" even though it's just a man shouting at them. Such is the way of the govt.
Well, if they are so light handed on using their guns on the Rempits, but they sure are easy on usig their Syeksen 117 ruling based on "Syak" ... Lokap for 3-7 days after they can't prove anything, then release back out. Under 117, even your attorney has no right on anything whatsoever ... not even on the suspect whereabout ... Now, what sort of F-up ruling is that?

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
they said.......
indians - drink early so that they can start a fight early and go home and sleep (10pm-2am)

malays - go around rempiting so that they can show who is the road bully (2am-4am)

chinese - after clubbing cannot drive,scared kena summon or no money to pay kopi,after that accident....(4am-6am)

it's true actually,looked at the number of accident happens at early morning.....so what i'm trying to say is that,malaysian chinese try to adjust yr clubbing time to 3am so that u can meet up the mat rempit and give a clean sweep at the road........a big thank you.

cheers.

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
once u bang them.. ure in big trouble..serious big...i was questioned like as tho im de 1 who did wrong when de rempit just jump his redlight....

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
i think we should form own group of volunteer to restore the security in the own area, police are not working and seems country are turning into somalia........

whatever there is a member's car get downed by the rempits, rescue team will gathered and despatched to help..........."leaves no man behind".......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi , i wanna buy a manual sport car for weekend use . I am confuse to choose whether Rx8 or Toyota Celica.
i prefer rx8 much , but compare to maintanance . i always heard that rx8 got plenty of problem .
and celica is very easy to maintain . OF course if i buy rx8 i will buy the cheapest 2002 years car .10 years rotary engine . i always go long distance place . IS it many problem ? Hopefully some Sifu here get give me a clear comment .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience