Street Racers Cars Gets Crushed

transformer

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/exgEkySxDFc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OnmjVKlCHB0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

This is what happen to your ride if u get caught street racing in California
Must have sucked for the owners..:banghead:
Thank GOD this doesn't happen here.

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
"they can crash my car but they can't crash my memories" :rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I think this could be more effective then giving fines and just impound them in the balai.

transformer

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
the cops had to take such an extreme approach towards illegal racers due high fatalities caused by street racing accidents..
how i wish if the cops here would do the same to "mat rempits"..:thefinger:

Last edited:

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
transformer : very cruel la u ...let me see this video...its horror...i cant sleep whole nite.:bawling:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
huhu...very cruel btw...this is not end of this world...:banghead:

blackend

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
Johore,
nevermind,car prices out there damn cheap compare to our country..but i am very agree if malaysian cops doing the same way to mat rempit..hahaha

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
nevermind,car prices out there damn cheap compare to our country..but i am very agree if malaysian cops doing the same way to mat rempit..hahaha
Don't forget to strap the Mat Rempit to his bike also. Crush sekali.....Muaahahahha...
LA also quite a lot of street racing. During my stay there the 2nd day, about 12.35 after I came out from iHop diner saw 2 cars line up in front of the traffic lights. 1 is a BMW 3 series. Another was a Honda Civic Coupe doing a drag. The BMW actually burn rubber in front of the diner...my jaws also dropped already....Just finish eating my supper then can eat some smoke....Hahaha:burnout:

Mar 21, 2008
Dont forget USA cars are REAL POWERFUL cars, unlike malaysian rice cars canot run at all.

And yes, their fatality is more FATAL with their engine power and speed. The Chevrolet Corvette (various models) is the most popular to crash and dislodge itself and it's driver

Bump: Dont forget USA cars are REAL POWERFUL cars, unlike malaysian rice cars canot run at all.

And yes, their fatality is more FATAL with their engine power and speed. The Chevrolet Corvette (various models) is the most popular to crash and dislodge itself and it's driver

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
it is California? The video say from Ontario, Canada. But i support that for Mat Rempit. see how they cry...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
it is California? The video say from Ontario, Canada. But i support that for Mat Rempit. see how they cry...
bro evo, the vid is Ontario. I was saying my real life experience in LA when I was there. They really drag on public road in town area.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just want to know if there is a bolt on unit for the Lancer GT? Am not looking to replace the engine with an old EVO etc. Also, how effective would it be if I am looking to get a maybe a max of 20% increase in HP? Would the engine be able to handle it or will the wear and tear be bad? Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience