Stopped By JPJ!

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Hi Guys,
I would like to share with everyone my encounter last night. I was on my way back from klang towards subang at 1a.m, just after the 1st toll plaza...I didn't notice there was a JPJ peronda car(Waja) on the road, passed the car then their blue flashing light came on...asked me to pull aside. There were 3 guys in the waja, one 3 gold bar and the other two 1 gold bar.Opened my hood, saw my HID ballast inside...they said itu tak bole(salah)itu modified but i told them not was original and also checked my indicator lights...also said salah belakang itu warna biru. &$^#$*(#$@#a**hole! Didn't want to settle or give me a warning, issue me ticket to go for inspection within 10 days. :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:Tinted glass was fine. :biggrin: Just took the @%$^ ticket and sped off:driver: Screw them man!

What a good way to start the NEW YEAR 2009!:thefinger:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Blacktezza,
You should have tekan .... stupid waja cannot chase.... sumore with 3 fat jpj officer
car even slower... power to weight ratio is like 1:10.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

griffentai

Known Member
Mar 5, 2007
blacktezza,
with your skill,i dun even think they can see your number plate :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

gti-wly

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
putrajaya
let's say we hide our HID ballast (under the lamp housing), does it make any different?

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
From JPJ website:

High intensity Discharged (HID) Headlamp iaitu lampu yang tidak menggunakan filament tetapi menggunakan Gas Xenon.

Pemasangan lampu HID secara aksesori (Retrofit) adalah tidak dibenarkan kecuali penukaran keseluruhan sistem lampu tersebut dengan mendapat akreditasi daripada badan yang diberi kuasa seperti SIRIM
Lampu HID yang dipasang secara aksesori (retrofit) dengan kuasa melebihi satandard yang telah ditetapkan boleh menganggu penglihatan dan seterusnya memudaratkan pengguna jalan raya lain.

Pada 19 November 2007, JPJ telah mengemaskini C&U dan memasukkan peraturan kawalselia terhadap penggunaan lampu HID di dalam Kaedah 96 (2)(i) yang menyatakan "sekiranya lampu HID digunakan, pemasangan,spesifikasi dan sistem lampu tersebut hendaklah mematuhi peraturan UNECE 48, UNECE 98 dan UNECE 99"

Penguatkuasaan terhadap kenderaan yang menggunakan lampu HID yang dipasang secara aksesori (Retrofit)boleh diambil tindakan dibawah Kaedah 94 Kaedah-kaedah kenderaan Bermotor (Pembinaan dan Kegunaan) 1959 iaitu 'keadaan kenderaanbermotor yang digunakan di atas jalan raya dan semua bahagian dan aksesorinya hendaklah sentiasa tidak mengakibatkan atau mungkin mengakibatkan merbahaya pada orang di dalam kenderaan atau di atas jalanraya', kesalahan ini boleh didenda sehingga RM 2000 atau penjara bagi tempoh tidak lebih 6 bulan dibawah seskyen 119(1) APJ 1987.

Pemeriksaan terhadap kenderaan yang mengubahsuai/memasang lampu HID secara aksesori (retrofit) dengan mengeluarkan notis larangan Penggunaan Kenderaan (PG1) di bawah Seksyen 59 APJ 1987 bagi kes-kes yang dikesan sehingga akhir bulan November 2008.

Saman mula dikeluarkan bermula bulan Disember 2008 terhadap kenderaan yang mengubahsuai/memasang lampu HID secara aksesori (retrofit).

Pemandu/pemilik akan diberi masa selama sepuluh hari (10) untuk memperbetulkan lampu tersebut kepada lampu asal.
thefinger::thefinger:

jiusan

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
i heard if you try give settle ,

they now got a even better system ...
if anyone offer you bribe , can file report and get rm 100 or rm 150 masuk poket ,
duno whether its real or not laa

plus if try to run then if kena caught , car masuk jpj kena " dismantled " then pulang bac giv owner

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
a blue rear signal lite? just admit it, dat was totally ur mistake. giving out fingers doesnt change anything, lol

ST56J

Known Member
Feb 23, 2008
a blue rear signal lite? just admit it, dat was totally ur mistake. giving out fingers doesnt change anything, lol
that was juts an expression lar bro...

anyways now many roadblocks happening in and ard m'sia. they wanna catch HID and back passengers... haha

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
Blacktezza,
You should have tekan .... stupid waja cannot chase.... sumore with 3 fat jpj officer
car even slower... power to weight ratio is like 1:10.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
if u tekan, they will not chase u...but wait for the letter and its even worst..hehehe...

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
or worse, they just walkie another team with the new EVOs (waiting for u at the front).. hehehe..

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
u should throw the :thefinger::thefinger: infront of them bro... they all making trouble for us only.... :thefinger::thefinger:
What to do bro, have to go back all to stock d lo...:banghead:

cash1212

Known Member
Nov 11, 2007
luckily bro..you got your own storeroom full of parts, if not masak d!! hahahahah...to future moders, next pls keep ur ori parts next time if you changed to any aftermarket parts, just incase you need it, you can swap back anytime...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any suggestions on good and quality paint shops round kl area? My car is full of dents and scratches everywhere mostly because of my dog :D I was wondering how do I identify whether if they are using good quality paint and lacquer ? And how to judge their workmanship and quality? Like for example taking off headlights and door trims etc? What shops should I avoid? Please advice and need some suggestions for good quality shops
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience