Stolen perdana tt..

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
this is really sad, u were just trying to sell this car and it got stolen... really hope u manage to find it back bro!

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
where were it stolen, bro? It might be still around that area..

didimojo

Known Member
Jan 16, 2008
It was stolen at casa tropicana condo.. And guess what my friend checked the cctv and saw the car was going out from the parking at 3.54am.. But cant see the driver's face.. And the stupid security guard just simply open the gate for the car.. C'mon la its 3.54am in the morning not many ppl will go out at that time.. At least just check la who's driving it..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
sorry for the lost bro.....1st i will go tiu kau the security guard, then complaint
to mgmt.....the cilaka guard also dunno wat he doin? tido ka?

bro...the pic taken outside decap hse ka haha....

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
ya lor.
pic is at shah's house.

it is u nazim?

sorry for ur loss..
if the car is on the road, it is pretty obvious to spot.
i'll be on the look out..

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
sory to hear your loss. hope you find the car soon, or the insurance company will compensate you appropriately.

Guards these days know nothing except tabik, tabik and tabik....

I hate to say this....but

What can we expect when these guards are not even trained properly, having language problem (if they are foreigners), having big tummy, wears slipper during work, chit chat more than patrolling?
hell, the guard may have "komplot" with the car thief......

didimojo

Known Member
Jan 16, 2008
Yup bro is at shah's hse.. And its nazim's car.. Im his friend.. If anybody saw the car just call the owner.. Thanks..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
bro,
the security quite tight ler..i been there few times need my ic la then when return them at exit, got cctv to screen u again...

maybe mgmt changed again...sigh
sorry for yr lost bro...hope u find yr ride soon..in one good piece...nowaday nowhere is safe...:(

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Sorry for your loss bro.....

wahh lau eh... Casa Tropicana eh??? hm.. so serious ar? drive out juz like that?? Then the security never ask for registration without access meh??? hm.. something fishy...

Maybe as bro evoz said security management changed edi...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day,

a friend of mine called me up ask me to detail his brother's car. unfortunately i heard a bad news from him, the car interior was fully flooded badly due to heavy rain at Bedok Reservoir Street @ Singapore. the only thing his brother can do is use a cup to scoop up the water and dry it with a cloth. however when he deliver the car to me after 2 weeks time when the incident happened, i still find the carpet is wet and the underneath carpet's fiber are full of dirty water (air...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience