[STOLEN] house broke in n subaru impreza gc8 stolen

obk

Jul 12, 2005
Cyberjaya
Hi all! Car is found at kepong! Thanks to pdrm for the swift action.. And thanks to bro fstrader for the tip! Thank u so much!

Last edited:

obk

Jul 12, 2005
Cyberjaya
My friend just spotted my car at kepong baru.. Bt it was on the road.. Please help me take note

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Your friend should follow it actually. Then report to police on the spot instead...sorry for your loss.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The car have been found. driven by the thief onto a patrol car.

refer to this link https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2975224/+40
Guess our cops can be counted on after all..not totally hopeless. At least they are doing something.

but then...really got some wtf moments with such people...LYN too many such ppl...:stupid:
Such comments....:stupid: Jealousy or wat?

Attachments

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
LYN People ma
Guess our cops can be counted on after all..not totally hopeless. At least they are doing something.

but then...really got some wtf moments with such people...LYN too many such ppl...:stupid:

Fixed : Should be, Kopitiam ma. :banghead:

But yeah, thankfully that the car has been recovered.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
TS first line post already mentioned "Hi all! Car is found at kepong! Thanks to pdrm for the swift action."

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Told you so, that is why I left, but still got members pm me for advice.....:rofl:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
TS first line post already mentioned "Hi all! Car is found at kepong! Thanks to pdrm for the swift action."

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Told you so, that is why I left, but still got members pm me for advice.....:rofl:
If they good manners then reply. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

View attachment 505779

just wanna ask what the name of this part..as the foreman claims that it has some problem.. i wish to do some research on this part..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience