Stolen car in Batu Lanchang, Penang

potgas.d.ace

Jan 24, 2011
Klang
Hi guys,

My gf's brother's car was stolen from a workshop in Batu Lanchang.
I was told that the victim sent the car to his usual workshop for services and found out the car was not there when he came to look at the car at about 8pm today. The details of the incident is still unknown as the victim is currently in Batu Lanchang Police Station to lodge a report.

It's a Proton Waja, white in colour with reg. plate of PFF7739.

To those in Penang or anyone here in zth happens to bump into the car do not hasitate to contact me at

012-2156119

Thanks in advanced and becareful guys!

wajunk

Known Member
Mar 26, 2011
Selangor
another case..that tells that the workshops didnt care about their customer car or maybe the owner itself..
will inform u if found the car in sunway area..

canon

Nov 20, 2003
potgas.d.ace,

Mind telling which workshop at batu lanchang?? I m living in that area. Will try to help to lookout.

potgas.d.ace

Jan 24, 2011
Klang
Hi Canon,

I don't know what's the name of the workshop but the owner of the workshop if im not mistaken is ah boon.

Will keep you updated once I found out the name of the workshop. Thanks a lot bro!

swift2510

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008
viosman, you cannot simply identify anyone with a white waja to the bf of the coffee shop owner's daughter although it's not common to see a white waja. The last time I saw one was an unmarked cop car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo POWERZONE,
i owned wira SE (non-rear brakedisc one), do i need to change to PZ xtractor? i've asked your dealer in miri (KM), and they said that i do not need to coz proton already tiru the PZ xtractor design in wira SE. a bit confusing to me.. hope to reply me ASAP..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience