Starting a new journey. Tough decision.

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
Last time when i just bought my euro r, also shit scare the car will disappear one day.
EG or EK... everyday sleep worried. park worried. the only time not worried is driving it.. lol.
CR-Z if you drop a K20 inside.. FUIYOH. Jazz er.. nope.

I don't know man. I don't want to worry. My friend got EK4 donkey years ago, wake up Recaro from EK9 gone. Not too long later, wheels gone... he everyday worried don't know when the car gone.

Between the EG, EK or DC5.. I'll take the EG.

Does it have to be Honda? Can I interest you in a Lotus Elise instead? Someone selling a Mk1 for RM75k @ Mudah. Since you have a sensible EuroR... why not just go bonkers.

Lotus can not lah. Got no money to maintain it later.

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
I still remember a vid on YT, very old video. Its in Japan where race drivers go against each other in 3 Type-R in the same generation...the Accord, Civic, and Integra. I can only recalled it was Civic EK generation.
That Accord is as fast as the other 2.

Which led me to think having a civic or integra as yr fun car might not turn out to be that fun.

What car i can suggest?
I dunno, i only hav experience with sane, everyday, normal people car.

My experience is, the 200kg heavier made lots of difference ( my lousy skill also lah actually ). It is very difficult to maintain the same pace with integra. Unless u done lots of work to ur euro r i think.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Last time when i just bought my euro r, also shit scare the car will disappear one day.

Lotus can not lah. Got no money to maintain it later.
The Mk1 rover engine.. maybe will headache. Drop a K20 inside.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More previews before next week's Geneva Motor Show and this time it's Abarth previewing the latest Punto EVO and the tuner has announced the three-door 1.4-liter turbocharged Multiair four-cylinder supermini will debut alongside a souped up Abarth 500X.<!--more-->

To help with the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience