Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Starlet Glanza V 00/07

cruiser

Known Member
Aug 12, 2004
mdadlan,
I for one is not keen on "my car is faster than that car" and the tapau-menapau thingy other than the food variety :). So that sort of story is a no go from me, buddy. What I can tell you is this car will not let you down as far as performance is concerned. There are heaps of performance upgrade potential if you wish so.

You are more than welcome to Google, Youtube, and perhaps an take a peek at the various Starlet Clubs in the net for more info on the Glanza V as in my opinion any potential buyers for any vehicles should prudently make their own research before handing in their hard-earned money for it. It's only fair that way IMO.

I've owned an EF9 and then an EG9 during their heydays so I know quite a bit of what the B16 is all about and capable of and I respect that.
End of the day it all boils down to how deep your pocket and what your objective is.

Rgds

Last edited:

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
WOw So Fuckin Funny this guy HAHAHHA...If i have a soupped up cefiro with 400bhp then suddenly defeated by a proton, the next day i'll be a GAY who will moan in the GYM everyday with other MEATHEAD
u are so wrong brother i buy cars for others people cause my job give me plenty of free time.so i try nego and buy and get comission from the buyer.trust me my first car when i first move to malaysia was a proton vr4 turbo and putra evo3.so i know what they can do and the quality of their chassis.so no i am not swaping my a31 for a proton in fact i am getting an r34 pretty soon but tks for ur concern.and cruiser ur car diserve to get a nice new owner.good luck for ur sell and for others i already apologize so move on :driver::banghead:

Bump: WOw So Fuckin Funny this guy HAHAHHA...If i have a soupped up cefiro with 400bhp then suddenly defeated by a proton, the next day i'll be a GAY who will moan in the GYM everyday with other MEATHEAD
u are so wrong brother i buy cars for others people cause my job give me plenty of free time.so i try nego and buy and get comission from the buyer.trust me my first car when i first move to malaysia was a proton vr4 turbo and putra evo3.so i know what they can do and the quality of their chassis.so no i am not swaping my a31 for a proton in fact i am getting an r34 pretty soon but tks for ur concern.and cruiser ur car diserve to get a nice new owner.good luck for ur sell and for others i already apologize so move on :driver::banghead:

pdey

Known Member
Dec 14, 2006
मार .. मार .. खरीद .. यह धागा ताला मत करो .. मध्यस्थ खरीद

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Rare and nice ride bro.... :driver::driver:

Good Luck for your sale...

pdey

Known Member
Dec 14, 2006
pdey aka rajinikandh

bro pm la meaning mcm best jer...haha.
मार .. मार .. खरीद .. यह धागा ताला मत करो .. मध्यस्थ खरीद = kill..kill..buy..buy..mods please do not lock this thread....hehehe...hothatch become really hot

cruiser

Known Member
Aug 12, 2004
THAT'S IT....the car is OFF the market as of now... Thanks for viewing

Bump: THAT'S IT....the car is OFF the market as of now... Thanks for viewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know how to DIY a spring stiffener? It is used in between the spring to make it more stiff... to improve braking and handling. I know splitfire is selling but too ex.... around S$80/pair.

For me, I wan to use it so that when going over a hump, my lowered ride wont hit the undercarriage so easily....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience