ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

Toyoperu85

Feb 10, 2013
peru
hey!! what size of whell do u have?????

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

hey!!! what size of wheels do u have???

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
wow 2o2r, never realized that haven't logged in to this page for a long time... hope all our friends here are not lost...

toyotaburuk

Known Member
May 16, 2007
hello.... gentleman... do u all know where to get door handle... mine collapse already ...
pm me if u interested

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

wiper motor where to get? in my area USJ can get ahh one?
pm me if u interested

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Changing your mind, XMika ? Going for Beams instead of GTE ?:biggrin:

Hi eason883,:wavey:

Welcome, you're from around ? What specific parts are you looking for ? Maybe some experts here could help out.
I have right taillight only...

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

welcome .. something withered topic ..:bawling:

Here I interestno .. how to know the number of the partners flashlight on the wing (which I circled in red circle)thank you ..
I have a part..pm me if u interested

toyotaburuk

Known Member
May 16, 2007
too all st150/at151 owner...u can whatsapps me at 018-2412582 for any part u need...thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So we already have the BMW M2 in the Malaysian market and it seems that there's no competitors for the M2. But im quite surprised because the Alfa Romeo or the least, the Stinger GT isn't yet in malaysian market. Of course there's two Gulia's in Malaysia, one in red owned by someone and the other is white which is the Agong's. And if we take a look at the Stinger if im not mistaken theres only one in grey and thats it. In this case my guess is they import cause well, lol no market yet. When...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience