ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
bro..bumper depan tu bumper ape eh?
bumper depan jepang bro...

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

28th we tt! how everybody??? place up for discussion time 7pm
1)corona_ice
2)vincelee
others how??? can make it or not??? i was thinkin maybe meet up in pj this time or puchong...

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
no problem bout the time rage, can be adjusted to india timing... other not coming ah??? phileos, xmika , levin, genting sifu???

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
vince! ok mah 5 ppl came for tt...others all missing in action lor... now with our ragerunner got license done for sure got more cars after this!

Phileos

Known Member
Sep 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Been missing for a few post. Missed out 1 of the TT. Been busy working. Few things that I've fix and done on my car. Fixing the light bulb on the meter, change to a new stock air filter and changed temperature sensor. GOsh, the pothole and condition of the road in Malaysia is really terrible. Hope everyone is in good shape and happy revving. =3

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
guys.. my door handle broke d.. reput.. where can i find it? hahah..
Try asking where all the Corona kakis park their cars at night....:rofl:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
i liiikkkkkkeeeee that sifu.. hahahhaa.. :P

anyway.. this is my corona.. i hope sifu can teach me what to do with my corona.. :P
You already have a very nice car there, Aery. I'm no sifu, just mega-klentong kaki only..:biggrin:

I think the door handle can be found in the chop shops.

Guys, wanna give a hand here to Aery ? Shan ?:itsme:

aeryhazairi

Sep 15, 2009
Shah Alam
Hey guys.. i juz bought a second hand St150 from mudah... currently the body condition quite bad but engine still ok as i met my mechanic few days ago.. anyone know wher to get the body part for my st150.. things that i wan to change is front and rear bonet and rear lamp (brake, signal, reverse light).. kalau boleh i wan to change the cockpit, dashboard to a more modern toyota cars like AE111 izzit possible? where to get and how much for it? thanks for helps all sifus.. :)
if u want.. i can sell to u my ae90 dashboard.. long meter with steering rack.. :P ive been use only 2 month.. then i swap my engine to ae111..

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

You already have a very nice car there, Aery. I'm no sifu, just mega-klentong kaki only..:biggrin:

I think the door handle can be found in the chop shops.

Guys, wanna give a hand here to Aery ? Shan ?:itsme:
actually 2o2r.. u teach me a lot already.. from 2008.. my engine swap bcoz of u... my strut bar there.. bcoz of u.. my adjustable absorber.. u told me to modify the pillow ball mount.. u told me so much d.. not here.. but in toyotanation and youtube.. hahaha :P u kinda sifu for me. u give me your number once.. but i didnt call u till now.. a bit shy.. hahaha.. :P now this door handle just want to ask.. because i go to spare part kemuning area.. they dont have it..

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
actually 2o2r.. u teach me a lot already.. from 2008.. my engine swap bcoz of u... my strut bar there.. bcoz of u.. my adjustable absorber.. u told me to modify the pillow ball mount.. u told me so much d.. not here.. but in toyotanation and youtube.. hahaha :P u kinda sifu for me. u give me your number once.. but i didnt call u till now.. a bit shy.. hahaha.. :P now this door handle just want to ask.. because i go to spare part kemuning area.. they dont have it..
Not teach, just sharing only....Hehehe. I'm glad to have inspired you in modding yr Corona. No point keeping any knowledge to ourselves coz by doing so, we'll only be bringing it to our graves one day & all the valuable knowledge will disappear with us. Selfishness has never gotten anyone far.

I think there are still many other chop shops that has Corona parts. PM Corona_Ice or join in Toyota Corona Owners in FB. There some Corona kakis there who has some parts to sell as well.

Looking forward to see you in FB.:wavey:

Aery Hazairi Hussaini

From Facebook
Oct 23, 2010
www.facebook.com
Not teach, just sharing only....Hehehe. I'm glad to have inspired you in modding yr Corona. No point keeping any knowledge to ourselves coz by doing so, we'll only be bringing it to our graves one day & all the valuable knowledge will disappear with us. Selfishness has never gotten anyone far.

I think there are still many other chop shops that has Corona parts. PM Corona_Ice or join in Toyota Corona Owners in FB. There some Corona kakis there who has some parts to sell as well.

Looking forward to see you in FB.:wavey:
ok.. ill join the FB group.. because i always logging my FB.. hahaha.. :P anyway.. thanks a lot sifu.. hahaa.. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all pajero kakis out ther or even not..plan to convert a pajero standard
to turbo..now pickup quite teruk..i tink my grandma on bicycle got better
pickup la..
Some1 suggested just drop in a ori pajero turbokit..but is ther any
mod hv to be done to ecu or fuel supply?
so wat are my options n da costing like?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience