ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

Levin92

500 RPM
Aug 7, 2004
PAHANG
Visit site
Wah, sifu also come down from the mountain (direct translation from Chinese) to join you guys for TT ar ? Makes me wish I could join too...:bawling:
Yau Sifu, I'm not sifu la.. still have a lot to learning from u..I wish to meet u too.. I'm not at d mountain ady.. base in KL now.. :driver:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Yau Sifu, I'm not sifu la.. still have a lot to learning from u..I wish to meet u too.. I'm not at d mountain ady.. base in KL now..

As you can see, usually sifu is from the mountain.:laugh:

Anyway I hope that we could all meet up 1 day.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
ok so this saturday rite... i'll be coming from sunway if i don't have to pick up eddy in cheras... where can i meet any of u coz i really don't know the way to the satay place.... i hope eddy comes so that he can get the pictures coz he's our official unofficial photographer for st150 and at151 meet ups! he does good montages too with the pictures!

rage: not to late! jump on the plane and come!!

2o2r:boss for u i can understand why can't come... i hate working on saturdays' too also by the way...

levin92: wow after so long can meet up with u, last time selalu tak jadi...

Last edited:

Phileos

Known Member
Sep 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yup, everything seems smooth. Worry not guys, we shall organize more TT in the future.
I'm not very good with the direction too, what if we meet at the petrol station beside Ikano?it's Petronas if I'm not mistaken. Anybody can lead us there?other than that I'm just going to use the GPS. Well, do bring any of you have a compact camera do bring, the only camera I have is the one on my phone. Need a better camera since it's been a while no pic has been posted in forum. Definitely one day we must do a mega TT when everybody is around town and ready to go. :biggrin:
Right, so I meet xMika and corona_ice around 7?the meeting time should be 7.30, but I'll start going to the meeting point around 7pm. Earlier is better than late. Yup more other Toyota owners are welcome ranging from old to new.

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
Yeah I'll go earlier as well .. phileos can pm us your phone number ?

Wait, since we stay close to subang jaya, why not we meet up somewhere in USJ ? Or Bandar Sunway ? Meeting up so far away :(

Phileos

Known Member
Sep 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I see, maybe going to Kajang through PJ. Never been to USJ but do meet up at easier location like beside McD,petrol station or etc, let me know where you guys wanna meet up.

Phileos

Known Member
Sep 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Going late abit . Doing OT for my colleague. Start going around 10pm. Can we slightly delay our trip abit late to 9pm. Meet you guys as soon as possible after work. Sry bros.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
ok so final meet up time??? phileos?? 10pm?? coz u need to give ur self time to drive and come to esso sunway pyramid... i'm good with that time too...

Phileos

Known Member
Sep 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Expect to arrive around 10.30pm rushing after work to Esso. To those who are staying around PJ and USJ may meet up at Esso beside Sunway Pyramid before proceed to Satay Kajang.