ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
Right, 3rd Gen is sufficient with 180ps for daily ride. Zzz.. been sometime older gen Civic likes to kacau-kacau. Trying to provoke for a race, bloody hell heart says tapau em but the engine unit on my ride wasn't in the right time.

For some time, at night the RPM for my car swing from 900 to 1K plus but in the morning the air is hot the RPM steadily marked at 500 and lower than that for some time it vibrates very hard.

YAMAHA BABe!
ya lor...imagine the rxz all used for racing what...so now after this ur engine, kasi korek blok, and than take out the fiber from ur exhaust and rempittttt...preng preng!!!!:thefinger:

well all i can say is i love 2.0!!! fantastic pick up, and the torque, heavenly:adore:...

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Lol, don't say that, Mr. Yau. You're one of the few people who actually still give frank advise, and not give hearsay advise all the time..

Anyway how's the Orange doing? Your vision recovered well enough to allow you to resume your duties of smoking Evo's? Or Kevin has been smoking more Veyrons at 400kmph? :laugh:

Likewise RR, you're also one of the few people who actually still listens to frank advise, and not listen to hearsay advise all the time..:laugh:

My vision these days are only good enough for day duty; no more night vision mode...:bawling:

I wouldn't know what Kevin's been doing behind my back...:driver:

ya lor...imagine the rxz all used for racing what...so now after this ur engine, kasi korek blok, and than take out the fiber from ur exhaust and rempittttt...preng preng!!!!

well all i can say is i love 2.0!!! fantastic pick up, and the torque, heavenly..
I was thinking more of Valentino Rossi's Yamaha days than those "hair drier" RXZs..

or this with the caption saying,"Sorry, did I just smoked you ?" look...:laugh:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
that looks better!! my bad for not thinkin of rossi the doctor!!!

ragerunner

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
lol, I'm sure you'd be pretty surprised if you ever find out the contents of the few conversations between Kevin and I, Mr. Yau..:laugh:

Anyway, in conjunction with the photo above, just wanna share the "R1 of Manipal".. Introducing the YZF R15:

Specs can be found here and here.

I've been offered one by a senior for Rs78000, that's RM5-6k..

Last edited:

Phileos

Known Member
Sep 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Haha you guys made my day. :rofl: Yamaha R1 is among the furious bike around on street. On the way to KLIA earlier, going about 150 km/h the steering vibrate very hard. What could be the problem?is it a worn out drive shaft or an aging absorber?ZZz. You guys must really take a look at my car. It is really all used up. Everything are maxed out. Many of the feature aren't working. Guess my car is really oldskool nowdays. =) Done alignment together while changing tyre last 2 months ago.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
what did the tyre guy say when he change ur tyres??? drive shaft good? rims good? absorbers good??

vincelee1981

Known Member
Jan 9, 2010
seremban
those day i had this problem but later on found out that wheel balancing problem coz the standard wheel balancing is until 80-100km/h ..try do on wheel balancing ,this type balancing usually for hi speed car the will put the machine on wheel then they will feel and balance back the wheel from shakey........just my 2 cents:burnout:

Phileos

Known Member
Sep 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
It was a new rim. The person he did say something about the suspension being noisy. But sometimes I have this weird sound like "dub dub dub dub" when going straight. Thank you Mr.vincelee1981. Right, did a short read for "on-wheel balancing". I never knew there's such thing as on-wheel balancing. Now I know it's different from the standard balancing. No wonder after some speed it shakes like hell. Will do on-wheel balancing on the next tyre rotation. Needed any particular machine to do it?

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
dub dub dub ? most probably is cv joint problem .. worn out bearings ..

Last edited:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Anyone played/tested with a Caldina GT4 before ? What was the result ? I mean doesn't matter if win or lose, just wanna know as a yardstick. If win, win by how far & if lost, by how far.

Mind sharing ?

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
hey philioes.... what's the update on the meet up....by the way the coordinates u gave was for the klang one.. thought u wanted sumthing nearer to pj???

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
How bout PJ Piccadilly ? You guys know that place ? Near to Jaya 33 .. the big mamak at the the apartment ground floor ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some of the forumer asked me about my diy led volt monitor for my vs. So here is the PCB layout and also the diagram for you to do the diy... ;) I believed sharing is good... Don't you think so??? :D

Go to my web site at Kruger's Gallery and select the pcb link and the password is zth-forum exclusive to zth diy forumer only... kekeke ;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience