SR16 NEO VVL & NEO VVL N1

nitro93n

Feb 18, 2005
Bdin...If CMNG is the latest owner...I only need the body...not the engine...hehehe...Maintain by CMNG kalu...sure car got no power looo

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
aiaya you dunno la
so problem that why sold la
B13. sell chasis only since Engine is junk
before engine is junk
petrol is RM50 for 200km only
that only tak nampak boost
boost only 0.2 bar
if boost to 0.6 bar. only can get 150km

Skyline. lelong it for 35k only
engine already kaput
full tank 80 buck only can run 250km
petrol guzzler
sigh
betul tak bleh pakai punya engine

nitro93n

Feb 18, 2005
Pity to you CMNG...Actually I know about your previous Sr20 Engine...Well...Your Skyline already sold??? That also another sad story I heard about your car. Just buy a simple nissan car with a simple engine to maintain. I'm now happy since never heard you kutuk SR20 engine any more.

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
cmng said:
Skyline. lelong it for 35k only
engine already kaput
full tank 80 buck only can run 250km
petrol guzzler
sigh
betul tak bleh pakai punya engine
sold olredi or not???!!! give me free maa, u hate nissan what.. or sell me cheap2 la... :angel_smile:

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
aik
now you only ask ?
too late liow la

i decide to sell it at RM35k
then apart from settle the loan for the new buyer
i also give the new owner RM10k for him to take the junk away

nitro93n
SR20
forever I will kutuk it
lousy engine

waethen13

Known Member
Jan 22, 2006
haiyaaaa.. wat hapend, cmng??? waa so sad loo.. why aaa, after u playd with that b13 sr20det n r32, that roar machine get down like a shit!!! why??? are u realy2 a god /goat foreman??? akkakaaaka.. better ask urself loo... better u play small vtec EX5 la.. kakakakaka.. talak pandai setting nissan, tp duk salahkan nissan saja.. haiyaaaaaaaaa... bleh mati maaaa... *5 month leter, myb cmng wanna letgo his EX5.. reason; minyak manyak telan, sparepart susah n mahal woooooo.. better u play mosquito la... kakakakkakakakakaka...

nitro93n

Feb 18, 2005
cmng said:
aik
now you only ask ?
too late liow la

nitro93n
SR20
forever I will kutuk it
lousy engine
U stu pid as s ho le...let us see what kind of car you going to use next??? hehehe...Kerja IT only but talk like mechanic expert....hahaha...Know about you under edisi siasat maaa....

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Aik Bdin..
a lot for sale out side la. look around lo
cheap only.. i think 40k can grab liow
mine really worst case senario
:biggrin:

nitro93n
yea. i am born as stupid asshole
same like someone who cursing someone stupid asshole
bad luck forever hound me
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

if nissan SR20DET good.
emm why the 10k GTiR halfcut no body buy even 6 month liow?
i think you know which halfcut rite ?
while people willing to fork 10k for stock Evo 3 or 15k for B16B?
because evo and honda is proven ma
SR ? not proven yet wo
emm rarely see any top SR in drag scene
all honda and mitsu

next car ?
kembara with honda S2000 engine with RB26DETT twin turbo + 2JZ VVTI head

by the way
reality
SR20DET still suck
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

and one thing
your SR20DET fast ?
then proof it at sepang drag lo

never seen any FWD SR20DET on sepang drag
the track spec GTiR last time with TD06 turbo also high13 sec nia
while Vtec NA also can whack it anytime
proof your car fast la..
masuk sepang drag lo

emm
maybe i am asshole forever kua ?
:bawling:

nitro93n

Feb 18, 2005
Really like katak bawah tempurung...Ever go to nilai 3 speedway and see drag kaa?? SR being in top 3 already maa...with standard body...no plastic also can beat other car....2 time race over there...and 2 time being top 3...SR20DET RM10K...If I got money ...I will take...Now no money...fitting U12 SR20det in my B13 also not for race...just to enjoy the ride...so far no problem at all...unless I give it to you...hahah...All SR20 Member know already....about you..don't know how to modified but tell other like very expert...Just like nappy but full of shit...Also Pinjam Nissan B14 jalan jalan...hehehe...siapa lagi mau kena kencing sama CMNG...hehehe...

Last edited:

nitro93n

Feb 18, 2005
Sssshhhhh...who want to know more about CMNG?....From the begining he having and start using the SR20 engine...then sell the b13 body...buy r32...then sell it off...

:angel_smile: CMNG....better quit kutuk the SR engine for a while...hehehe...All about you now in my hand...hehehe...from using the sr20 engine up until...getting sparepart then sell it off....hehehe...edisi siasat????

If you don't like the SR engine then just shut up...Go ahead sell you part...these is nissan forum...kutuk nissan in nissan forum...just like a goat going into the hungry lion cage.

If SR engine is as bad as you said, why nowday the part are damn expensive? If SR engine is poor performance then why halfcut shop now sending it to US...Damn very difficult to get SR16VE...

:secret: Other guys out there which have brain...just think..why these things happen? If I have EVO engine but my mechanic damned makan duit only..what will happen to my car??...If I have SR but the mechanic is them good...then the performance will also in good condition...What happen to CMNG car B13...Poor mechanic???..that's why the car also poor performance...hahaha...Why nissan came out with a lot of car using Sr engine? Only the person without knowledge will said SR is poor engine. I never said EVO is poor. It will perform well if you have the right mechanic...The most important issue before getting the engine is money...which will make you spend more?...who (mechanic) is going to maintain it(makan duit kaki or the good one)?:Not_Impressed: :Not_Impressed: :cry_smile:

Last edited:

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
cmng said:
aik
now you only ask ?
too late liow la

nitro93n
SR20
forever I will kutuk it
lousy engine
sell r32+rb26dett+drag&drift goodies for RM35K, then give RM10K to the buyer some more? uhmm i'm totally green in technical, but i'm confidence i'm not stupid. at first when i was started to login ZTH, first impresiion of the name 'cmng' is likely an expert. but after reading above statement, now onli i realizem, i think you are a big cheater and talk crap unreliable guy. i never saw not even any stock r32 for RM35K sale.

also, i agree with nitro93n, just on common 18years old sense, Nissan is a big company, have engineers etc. how come so many Nissan model come with SR engine if the engine really suck? who do you think you are to talk about engine/SR, compares to Nissan engineers&RND, if you're a good mechanic, u must be spending time modding/repairing cars making money not to wait here in forum to reply post.
feel pitty for you...boy ohhh boy....:cry_smile:

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
nitro93n said:
Really like katak bawah tempurung...Ever go to nilai 3 speedway and see drag kaa?? SR being in top 3 already maa...with standard body...no plastic also can beat other car....2 time race over there...and 2 time being top 3...SR20DET RM10K...If I got money ...I will take...Now no money...fitting U12 SR20det in my B13 also not for race...just to enjoy the ride...so far no problem at all...unless I give it to you...hahah...All SR20 Member know already....about you..don't know how to modified but tell other like very expert...Just like nappy but full of shit...Also Pinjam Nissan B14 jalan jalan...hehehe...siapa lagi mau kena kencing sama CMNG...hehehe...
ha ha ha
Edisi Siasat ?
hahaha
what a failure edisi siasat ..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Well
Bdin
you QUOTE the following

bdin said:
but i'm confidence i'm not stupid.
bdin said:
i think you are a big cheater and talk crap unreliable guy. i never saw not even any stock r32 for RM35K sale.
you are not stupid
but you take my word seriously ?
you really believe what i said ?
you really believe i sell the skyline for 35k ?
thank for trusting this super big cheater and talk crap unreliable guy

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
cmng said:
thank for trusting this super big cheater and talk crap unreliable guy
ahahh :regular_smile: thank you for admiting them. back to the subject, when u talk bad on SR & Nissan, it must be a lie, when you just anything on engine that must also be a bluff. :angel_smile: . so nobody will believe on you when u enter Nissan forum and maki SR & Nissan, because everybody should know that you' re nobody to talk on car, engine & performance.
syohh syohhh go to your honda forum lah buzz off

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear sifus,

i am planning to upgrade my BLM's rear drum brake to wira 1.6's rear disc brakes. is this advisable?

i heard that rear drum brakes are better in gripping power than rear disc brakes, is that true?

the problem i am facing with my car is that my handbrakes not very grippy when i stop at slopes, i have to pull my handbrakes really stiff or engage a gear when i park my car on a slope, would rear disc brakes improve the problem? would it give me better braking power during...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience