SR16 NEO VVL & NEO VVL N1

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
babywolfz

Thank

it just pure starting as joke
but it really a good since we do found someone do really stand up and fight against

:)

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
cmng = engineer??? u must be joking ... he didn't even allow to be an engineer due to his marvelous knowledge in nissan engine . he is more known as " godfather in nissan engine & turbine" ... any sr20 engine below 600bhp is consider sucks for him .... any rb below 1000bhp is sh*t to him .... now u guys understand why is he so criticism..muahhaha

i've seen some of the japenese performance car tuner come down all the way from japen just to get a " 2 minutes " consultation from him .. IN A MAMAK !!!!! some ausie fello call all the way from ausie just to have a chat with him ... regarding of the problem they face ....

Last edited:

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
nia ma
"tabled" again

gameover
mari ..
admit RB tak boleh Rite ?
SR is boleh rite ?

for me both is tak boleh
the boleh is kembara 1.3 4wd
naik jungle . hit divider also mou man tai

Yea ..
Kembara Boleh !!
Vitara Tak boleh !!

old_junkie

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
sorry for the late reply

bdin, come on la. you need to cool down a bit. i was just kidding when i said cmng is king of SR. i didn't know that you take things so seriously and keep on harping on the comment.

No, i do not treat him as an idol or wat. He is my fren, a down to earth guy with a good heart to share his knowlegde to people. He can just ignore you but he came out wif his opinions. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, rite?

cheers dude

bdin said:
hehe cmng, i guess maybe old_junkie have that thought since when come to just any question (mostly technical) in ZTH forum, u'll answer it in detail like u know everything. and, your answer will always be in form of very solid answer, direct, rigid, without any doubt, always expressed without anything such as "in my opinion" etc, therefor almost leaving no room of discussion or objection from other forumer. so you're to most of us, like an idol, the wise-guy of ZTH and earth.
plus, in this particular topic, your courage to purposely enter and provoke Nissan forum, curse Nissan and their engine to be as PARIAH useless. i never heard any (even rumour) that honda or nissan engineer/designer team fighting and cursing with cheap words. so by doing such, you have even convince oldjunkie that you're the king of SR, although you never claimed it.

1)suddenly when i thinking of that, came across my mind, than what is your profession cmng. if engineer of honda never done that, your profile must be much higher then them isn't it? what is your profession cmng? senior engineer? if yes, I really salute you bro. c'mon cmng..., no need to always lower yourself. sometimes we must expose ourselve, then only forumer like that nicked nitro93n won't object whatever you are saying, and more people will rely on your info. you chief senior engineer of honda?

2)if u r one of those, i wonder how much money you are making. can you share with us how much you earning every month? RM20k?

3)err,but if you are senior engineer, you must be quite old right. how old are you?

4)then, if the engineers are graduated with bachelor. to be a senior, you must be having your phd right. tell them all where you study cmng, i'm sure nitro93n or others will never object your answer after this. from which university you graduated with your automotive engineering? must be oversea. I'm confident not our local UTM or USM.

5)or perhaps, could you be one of Honda F1 chief mechanic. ahhaa probably right, person working behind the scene but with vital responsibilities, that's why you lowered your profile and not to expose :), gotcha, always hiding aaa. but sincerely I never heard any news that any Malaysian work with them, should there is, neither Honda never won any F1 championship. Nissan not to mention aaa cmng ek? because they are pariah. so cmng, with which team you're working? I'm confident, it can't be PERT, they are not good enough for a you. what's your tuned car best performance?

6) but bro, I have some friends here in North, they are old skool car lovers and mechanics. I had conversation with them, according them, one of the best all-round engine is Nissan's RB or SR. that's why many ol' skool will have this engine transplanted into their ol' skool body. one of them used to be champion of Batu Kawan drag. although not as big as Sepang's or Jempol's, quite big event for north area. I guess they all cheat me isn't it. you must be much2 otai than them. how long you've been playing car? since what age? you're in KL right, how many time you've been a champion in Speang's or Jempol's drag?

7) another thing bro, it's kind of hard to accept your point that Nissan and their engines s*cks. because (looking to our country for instance) Nissan has been a bestseller for some time. for all car rookie like me don't count la.. as I saw, but many of them (I know, my colleague), are engineers graduated overseas as well, majoring various field of engineering, from automotive, civil, mechanical. how come become like this aaa?

8)
would you consider that not everything which has been renewed is not due problem? could it be innovation? car is all thing about technology, technology grows. some more, it has been Japanese way of life for practising Kaizen (change for betterment). they will always seek for anything new to further improve eveything. what is your basis that RB&SR being replaced for their torublesome nature? from where you get that info? what is your source? do you surely know that the new engine is 100%ly not adopted and improved from RB+SR technology?

9)if it is true that Nissan and it's engine is pariah and all shit, how come Sylvia and Skyline have been merely legend. if the engines is pariah, why are they maintaining it for various model and batch, R32, R33, R34 using RB, not eventually change. S13, S14, S15, pulsar, blubird using SR. more they manage to score sales. how do you explain this?

10)I heard from a friend that 2005 JGTC had just ended. Team NISMO become a champion in GT500. how do you explain this? I always trust and support your input, but things are way deviate from your statement, please convince me cmng, i want to have same though as yours..bro, explain this.. help...

11)How come NISMO being one of the most established aftermarket product? are the professionals being cheated?

c'mon cmng, answer all these queastions one by one, then all these useless forumer in this section knows how true you are, and how wrong they are. bagi padan muka diorang, i always on your back bro.

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
hahaha relax la bro.. chill.... woah cmng.. u taiko of nissan engines huh? yap-pun-chaiz also come TT with u get info huh? :P hehehe anyway yeah this is infact a forum and forums are meant for things like this 2 happen.. but then.. still keep d cool ler.. hehe dun la until like world war 3 hehe cheers :)

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
i heard some black man from chow kit belakang also look for cmng ...heard that its regarding of some ecu " BACK DOOR" service kinda thing ....cmng gonna be like international super star liau ...

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
woah.. to be honest i lazy to read.. muehehehe

CHILL LA BABE! oh well anyway everyone know CMNG talks like cock..!! muehehe bro let's go yum char lah write so long like essay, i sure sleep wan if reading it!

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
alamak hahaha, i guess many people misunderstood the situation here. kindly read back through the history of this topic. who came to flame first, who need to chill & cool down. actually i'm not mad/the one, i'm trying to keep cmng cool at the first place, for his temper cursing here in public forum of provokation words to if not respect other multi racial forumer, at least the ownership of this forum webmaster. yes you are right, this is forum, and forumer may have tonnes of opinion, from that right, means not to provoke others opinion might as well, no matter how good we are. (or how good we think we are??)

in fact, cmng's knowledge is always been our/my reference right. but the way our bro here express his thoughts which is almost at firmest, makes me wonder who this guy actually is, without ignoring his expertise. deviation from what he said conversely to the little info i have on the current situation makes me wonder the reliability thus come up with inquiry that's all.

cmng, i'm sorry i did not know Nissan almost bankrupt, not at my knowledge, further not at myself level..I had info that Nissan's is a top seller by reading motortrader's website. i don't know they were telling lies, my aplogies. one more thing, on the winning of the team, eventhough it's not RB or SR, it's still a nissan engine, nissan car, and nissan team. you sent pariah to both nissan and its engine. hehehe, i noticed the word PARI*H originally typed by you was missing, edit aaa? hehehe. so people will look you as innocent? c'mon bro. stand up for what u said. be responsible, nakal la you. :). don't afraid to say sorry.

finally, please don't misunderstood me, i fon't stand up and fights again nissan neither its engine. why should i do that, what do i get? but perhaps any merely offensive approach to others. i was just using nissan's achievement as prove against deviations that you claimed. i'm also a Honda lover.

i heard people say, people who are 'talk cock' is actually INNOCENT, DOWNRIGHT, SINCERE kind of guy (that is so great), but perhaps feel a bit overconfidence and feels good on what they're possesing. so hopefully, my recent comment/questions will open the heart of those, to accept or at least open for pros and cons from other's forumer opinion as well. perhaps my recent comment might as well will help them to mirror themselves, so chill down their 'timing' a bit for room to others as well. who knows the person we're talking with is a humble low profile sifu.. so shame.

Last edited:

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
allo
you again
aiayo i do edit since you found the word is sensitive for you ma
some doesnt feel it ma

bdin
some time you need check history also ma
not up to date news only

heck.. i dont care about it la
it is forum,
you need to make it lively
talk cock is best
else it will be very dull forum

kekeke

well
Did you know during 1998, nissan SR20DET RWD S13 just mere 2k only
that also nobody want at all
now ? min 4k for red top

year 1999
i bought my GTIR halfcut complete
RM3000 with bonet and come with OS giken clutch and some bit
now ? guess.. Rm4.5k range for stock clip

but to make it run properly
need to spend about 4k just the gearbox side
then shit.. water pump.. need to order from japan
RM500 ??
bearing ?
shit.. not even same with other SR.. need to buy halfcut or engine kosongagain

well
telling people engine is no good is not the issue
telling people the problem they going to face it in future is best

i have go thru all this
explain one by one is a long list to type
avoiding is best

you driving RWD.. different issue .. lesser issue
FWD.. you will facing something like long issue
problem sorted then come a new problem due to the sorted problem

found the solution,
but how many willing to pay for the solution ?

by the way.
did you realise i only attack on FWD case.. not RWD case ?

ps..
The time i bought my GTiR halfcut and my B13 rear disc brake
i still havent own the car yet.
so guess how fanatic i am

not even found the car yet

now after sell off everything
i still back to nissan
most realiable nissan
NISSAN SUNNY

:rofl:

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
muahahah u guys are reali into it huh? :P yeah it's true what.. forum is a place to express ur own opinions and stuff ma... btw... i saw 1 SR20NEO VVL here in iph... chiptronic(however u spell that) gear shiftin.. selling for RM4k... mint cond nv see that around before.. was amazed at it.. looks similar to the SR16NEO VVL to.. cheers :)

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
bdin bro: now u know y cmng been cursing nissan engine all the while ..and makes thing even worst ..cmng got tons of supporter ... because he is the most honour nissan engine & parts supporter/fans . the MAIN objective is to make nissan parts/hcut cheaper when theres lesser demand...we were all hoping for that days to come ...muahahah

cnmg : u notty notty boy ..better watch ur back .... sell me sr20 things cheap cheap ..else i'll get some black man to serve u ...muahahah

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
wah then i also blackmail cmng lor.. then can get some stuff cheaper then.. muahhaha er... ask black dudes to serve him then i might as well as ask chow kit road ppl ler.. hehehe sure cmng will suka :P :P cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In the same event, Bermaz Motor also introduced a diesel option for its mid-size crossover, the CX-5 SkyActiv-D.

What's the deal?

Like the Mazda6, this new CX-5 SkyActiv-D is also equipped with Mazda's super-efficient and environmentally-friendly diesel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience