SR16 NEO VVL & NEO VVL N1

kuNyit

1,500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Moon
Visit site
For the shape design Honda still no 1 and talking about NA engine the Vtec engine is the one of the best either in Japan or in world

cmng said:
kekekeke
play honda la..
ok
SR is shit la
kakakaka

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
chehwah... in nissan forum kutuk nissan n support vtec hahah dude.. u guys in wrong forum? :P cheers..

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
yeala
kutuk nissan engine
lousy engine especially VVL
buy is nice.. look for spare part only you die
if look for performance part you lagi die

Last edited:

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
cmng said:
yeala
kutuk nissan engine
pariah engine
woo-hoo cmng,
hehhehh log in nissan forum purposely just for the sake of to f*ck nissan and its engine off only & throw such cheap word; 'PARIAH' openly here in internet/ZTH forum??
I thought our country is moving toward modernization, whereby the people should be civilise enough not to curse in public especially when regards to car..for its technical/technology oriented nature, passion, professionalilme etc. boy, you must've been in deep sh*t to make you willing to do this... i guess that's why you are selling your R32 with RB26DETT plus dirft & drag specs goodies isn't it? because your sale is maharaja sh*t??

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
yeap.. purely la
you tak tau ?
kekeke

by the way.
if the word xxxxxx is sensitive to you
then i retract it

but i still said.. SR16VE and FWD DET still a useless engine
kekeke

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
by the way Bdin
did you know all SR16VE and FWD SR20DET really have a lot of problem in real life ?
hahahaha

i just lazy to type it anymore

a long list of the issue will out and sure will make people scare to do it anymore
you can ask few forummer which i personally help them to sort out the problem
like part and technical issue

prevention is better than cure
:)

oh yea.. the topic poster

if you want to be realiable
get SR20DE Autech version
that is headache free engine
but it still have one stupid issue
the Nissan Consult cannot read it
so next time when you need to check the electronic stuff
use your skill to the max...
kekekek

old_junkie

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
cmng is king of SR la
if he say no good then no good la.. kekekeke :tongue:

frankly, FWD sr20det got loads of problem
i have gone through lots of problems and waste lots of time on it, not to mention $$$.

halfcuts for sr20det is dirt cheap but price is rising also. you can't lock the 4wd gearbox also.
have to look for gearbox and get aftermarket clucth. try looking for the clutch and you will pening :wink: . hahahhaa. still got a lot.. lazy to type

better play vtec or toyota, wat also plug and play. parts got a lot.

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
hallo old junkie
ada baik ?
kekeke

you are lucky since you driving U12 so gearbox is less issue
if you driving B or N series car
i think you have to fork out more especially the gearbox area

FWD SR20DET most interesting issue is gearbox
i heard neverending story on it

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
old_junkie said:
cmng is king of SR la
if he say no good then no good la..
i'm a rookie when come to car. but i confuse, if cmng is king of SR, why he's stuck here in Malaysia? oh forgive me, this is internet, perhaps cmng is accessing ZTH from japan, and he's probablu the senior engineer for Nissan Japan maybe. but, as I think further...I got more confuse, if cmng is engineer for Nissan Japan, king of SR, if he say no good then no good la, then why is it Nissan maintain SR families in all their amongst best selling Silvia family. if i'm not mistaken, even the present Silvia S15 also still using SRDET.

cmng, you work as what aa? perhaps KAH Motor engineer?if yes, i think i still rely on Nissan Japan R&D engineer. Because Nissan is one of the best seller Japan car manufacturer, although claim by SR King cmng, that Nissan engine is sh*t.
People said, when majoring for engineering, highest difficultiness level will always rank Australia, Canada and Japan universities. most probably Nissan engineers graduated from Japan itself (for their language limitation perhaps), old_junkies, then cmng must be graduated from the other 2 countries, cmng... majoring engineering from Australia or Canada?

cmng said:
yeap.. purely la
you tak tau ?
kekeke
since you admit that your R32+RB26DETT+drag&drift spec for sale as PARIAH and maharaja sh*t, I guess I cancel my plan to buy it, even recomend it to my friends. aiseyy, no wonder you advertise it in motortrader aaa, because here maybe no market anymore, hehehe, since you admit you're selling junk. :)

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Emm king of SR ?
who give me this title aa ?
i not admit the title wo
old Junkies :secruity:

emmm
if i Really King of SR, what the heck i sitting here and post some stupid comment ?
:bawling:

Err Did you know SR series it stopped production at 02 ?
all SR production is stopped for QR and QG series ?
same with RB as well for VQ series
:thumpdown

That car purely shxt la
it still unsold till now
i already lower the offer to 58k also nobody want
people come and see and personally said it really a junk car

what to do.
it really a junk car
that why sell after 4 month ownership only
later if cannot sell it , will lelong it at G Mart
:mad:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nsboy

Known Member
Sep 22, 2005
KL
i think i kind of agree with cmng as i'm also having a sr20 but then i think i got fed up n i kind of like just use it 4 normal drive n also weekend drive.. then ok!! if u plan 2 take it 4 racing think again man..

cmng said:
Emm king of SR ?
who give me this title aa ?
i not admit the title wo
old Junkies :secruity:

emmm
if i Really King of SR, what the heck i sitting here and post some stupid comment ?
:bawling:

That car purely shxt la
it still unsold till now
i already lower the offer to 58k also nobody want
people come and see and personally said it really a junk car

what to do.
it really a junk car
that why sell after 4 month ownership only
later if cannot sell it , will lelong it at G Mart
:mad:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
hehe cmng, i guess maybe old_junkie have that thought since when come to just any question (mostly technical) in ZTH forum, u'll answer it in detail like u know everything. and, your answer will always be in form of very solid answer, direct, rigid, without any doubt, always expressed without anything such as "in my opinion" etc, therefor almost leaving no room of discussion or objection from other forumer. so you're to most of us, like an idol, the wise-guy of ZTH and earth.
plus, in this particular topic, your courage to purposely enter and provoke Nissan forum, curse Nissan and their engine to be as PARIAH useless. i never heard any (even rumour) that honda or nissan engineer/designer team fighting and cursing with cheap words. so by doing such, you have even convince oldjunkie that you're the king of SR, although you never claimed it.

1)suddenly when i thinking of that, came across my mind, than what is your profession cmng. if engineer of honda never done that, your profile must be much higher then them isn't it? what is your profession cmng? senior engineer? if yes, I really salute you bro. c'mon cmng..., no need to always lower yourself. sometimes we must expose ourselve, then only forumer like that nicked nitro93n won't object whatever you are saying, and more people will rely on your info. you chief senior engineer of honda?

2)if u r one of those, i wonder how much money you are making. can you share with us how much you earning every month? RM20k?

3)err,but if you are senior engineer, you must be quite old right. how old are you?

4)then, if the engineers are graduated with bachelor. to be a senior, you must be having your phd right. tell them all where you study cmng, i'm sure nitro93n or others will never object your answer after this. from which university you graduated with your automotive engineering? must be oversea. I'm confident not our local UTM or USM.

5)or perhaps, could you be one of Honda F1 chief mechanic. ahhaa probably right, person working behind the scene but with vital responsibilities, that's why you lowered your profile and not to expose :), gotcha, always hiding aaa. but sincerely I never heard any news that any Malaysian work with them, should there is, neither Honda never won any F1 championship. Nissan not to mention aaa cmng ek? because they are pariah. so cmng, with which team you're working? I'm confident, it can't be PERT, they are not good enough for a you. what's your tuned car best performance?

6) but bro, I have some friends here in North, they are old skool car lovers and mechanics. I had conversation with them, according them, one of the best all-round engine is Nissan's RB or SR. that's why many ol' skool will have this engine transplanted into their ol' skool body. one of them used to be champion of Batu Kawan drag. although not as big as Sepang's or Jempol's, quite big event for north area. I guess they all cheat me isn't it. you must be much2 otai than them. how long you've been playing car? since what age? you're in KL right, how many time you've been a champion in Speang's or Jempol's drag?

7) another thing bro, it's kind of hard to accept your point that Nissan and their engines s*cks. because (looking to our country for instance) Nissan has been a bestseller for some time. for all car rookie like me don't count la.. as I saw, but many of them (I know, my colleague), are engineers graduated overseas as well, majoring various field of engineering, from automotive, civil, mechanical. how come become like this aaa?

8)
would you consider that not everything which has been renewed is not due problem? could it be innovation? car is all thing about technology, technology grows. some more, it has been Japanese way of life for practising Kaizen (change for betterment). they will always seek for anything new to further improve eveything. what is your basis that RB&SR being replaced for their torublesome nature? from where you get that info? what is your source? do you surely know that the new engine is 100%ly not adopted and improved from RB+SR technology?

9)if it is true that Nissan and it's engine is pariah and all shit, how come Sylvia and Skyline have been merely legend. if the engines is pariah, why are they maintaining it for various model and batch, R32, R33, R34 using RB, not eventually change. S13, S14, S15, pulsar, blubird using SR. more they manage to score sales. how do you explain this?

10)I heard from a friend that 2005 JGTC had just ended. Team NISMO become a champion in GT500. how do you explain this? I always trust and support your input, but things are way deviate from your statement, please convince me cmng, i want to have same though as yours..bro, explain this.. help...

11)How come NISMO being one of the most established aftermarket product? are the professionals being cheated?

c'mon cmng, answer all these queastions one by one, then all these useless forumer in this section knows how true you are, and how wrong they are. bagi padan muka diorang, i always on your back bro.

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
hehe cmng, i guess maybe old_junkie have that thought since when come to just any question (mostly technical) in ZTH forum, u'll answer it in detail like u know everything. and, your answer will always be in form of very solid answer, direct, rigid, without any doubt, always expressed without anything such as "in my opinion" etc, therefor almost leaving no room of discussion or objection from other forumer. so you're to most of us, like an idol, the wise-guy of ZTH and earth.
plus, in this particular topic, your courage to purposely enter and provoke Nissan forum, curse Nissan and their engine to be as PARIAH useless. i never heard any (even rumour) that honda or nissan engineer/designer team fighting and cursing with cheap words. so by doing such, you have even convince oldjunkie that you're the king of SR, although you never claimed it.

1)suddenly when i thinking of that, came across my mind, than what is your profession cmng. if engineer of honda never done that, your profile must be much higher then them isn't it? what is your profession cmng? senior engineer? if yes, I really salute you bro. c'mon cmng..., no need to always lower yourself. sometimes we must expose ourselve, then only forumer like that nicked nitro93n won't object whatever you are saying, and more people will rely on your info. you chief senior engineer of honda?

2)if u r one of those, i wonder how much money you are making. can you share with us how much you earning every month? RM20k?

3)err,but if you are senior engineer, you must be quite old right. how old are you?

4)then, if the engineers are graduated with bachelor. to be a senior, you must be having your phd right. tell them all where you study cmng, i'm sure nitro93n or others will never object your answer after this. from which university you graduated with your automotive engineering? must be oversea. I'm confident not our local UTM or USM.

5)or perhaps, could you be one of Honda F1 chief mechanic. ahhaa probably right, person working behind the scene but with vital responsibilities, that's why you lowered your profile and not to expose :), gotcha, always hiding aaa. but sincerely I never heard any news that any Malaysian work with them, should there is, neither Honda never won any F1 championship. Nissan not to mention aaa cmng ek? because they are pariah. so cmng, with which team you're working? I'm confident, it can't be PERT, they are not good enough for a you. what's your tuned car best performance?

Question from 1 -5
huh..
did i ever have tell that i am enginer ?
:thefinger
:thefinger

:rofl:

6) but bro, I have some friends here in North, they are old skool car lovers and mechanics. I had conversation with them, according them, one of the best all-round engine is Nissan's RB or SR. that's why many ol' skool will have this engine transplanted into their ol' skool body. one of them used to be champion of Batu Kawan drag. although not as big as Sepang's or Jempol's, quite big event for north area. I guess they all cheat me isn't it. you must be much2 otai than them. how long you've been playing car? since what age? you're in KL right, how many time you've been a champion in Speang's or Jempol's drag?

7) another thing bro, it's kind of hard to accept your point that Nissan and their engines s*cks. because (looking to our country for instance) Nissan has been a bestseller for some time. for all car rookie like me don't count la.. as I saw, but many of them (I know, my colleague), are engineers graduated overseas as well, majoring various field of engineering, from automotive, civil, mechanical. how come become like this aaa?

Question no 7 - 8
Did you ask them why they choose nissan at first?
first i can answer you
Cheap engine
Did you admit nissan is cheap ?
During year 1997 circa when i start playing moded car
you can check what is that current RB and SR halfcut price
compared with current RB and SR price
:smile:

8)
would you consider that not everything which has been renewed is not due problem? could it be innovation? car is all thing about technology, technology grows. some more, it has been Japanese way of life for practising Kaizen (change for betterment). they will always seek for anything new to further improve eveything. what is your basis that RB&SR being replaced for their torublesome nature? from where you get that info? what is your source? do you surely know that the new engine is 100%ly not adopted and improved from RB+SR technology?

huh!!
RB and SR replace due to it cannot pass emmission standard
it polluted the air
honda Vtec pass it

9)if it is true that Nissan and it's engine is pariah and all shit, how come Sylvia and Skyline have been merely legend. if the engines is pariah, why are they maintaining it for various model and batch, R32, R33, R34 using RB, not eventually change. S13, S14, S15, pulsar, blubird using SR. more they manage to score sales. how do you explain this?

10)I heard from a friend that 2005 JGTC had just ended. Team NISMO become a champion in GT500. how do you explain this? I always trust and support your input, but things are way deviate from your statement, please convince me cmng, i want to have same though as yours..bro, explain this.. help...

11)How come NISMO being one of the most established aftermarket product? are the professionals being cheated?

opss
you should check the fact
SR and RB sale is lower than Toyota and honda
and nissan almost bankrupt
so it have been take over by renault
and from there it become profitable already

by the way
Nismo is GT500 champion in Team
but the fact it using VQ.. not RB nor SR

c'mon cmng, answer all these queastions one by one, then all these useless forumer in this section knows how true you are, and how wrong they are. bagi padan muka diorang, i always on your back bro.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

by the way
i am :rofl: like hell when i ready this post

really appreciate that you really take a long time to type and post this message since you really fight and stand for nissan engine

since it proved you still havent get the meaning of my posting

Honestly
i still drive a nissan
From
B13 SR20DET GTiR,
N13GA16D
B14 GA16DE
R32GTSR
B14 again
Then the coming soon Nissan Sunny
:biggrin: :biggrin:

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
yooooor... chill la.... cmng was just jk la... this is a forum la.. thou they were crappin they DID infact apologise bout what they said.. chill dude.. u rili need 2 chill....each and every1 of us have our facts n truth bout stuff.. just chill... cheers :)