Squeaking Sound From The Front Of My Car

eg595

Nov 1, 2006
All sifu out there ,

I need some help , there's a squeaking sound coming from the front of my car each time I went over speed bump or my car goes on uneven road . Sometimes if I press the pedal and the car lunge forward that squeaking sound could also be heard. Tried checking with my mech and was told that its very hard to know actually what is causing the sound. Have to check one by one.

Could anyone enlighten what to check for ?

Tq all for your comments

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
wat cars? i met u b4 but forgot ur car :p

many possibilities....torsion bar bushes, lower arm bushes....ball joint, drive shaft....etc etc

by the way, can describe how it sound like?

eg595

Nov 1, 2006
Hi hua kenny ,

i'm driving civic eg hatchback ...the squeaking sound came from the front left side of my car ( at least that's where i hear it from ) . If I go on uneven roads or I did not manage to slow down enough when I drive through speed bumps there's this squeaking sound like metal grinding against metal. Any idea what are the main thing to check for ? My mech told me me it might be the upper arm but they need to check one by one .......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have a pretty rare car on our hands this round. Its a vintage Lotus Esprit fully restored to factory standard. It was briefed by the owner himself that it was repainted by a very skillful painter and also the colour chosen was from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience