.:Spray workshop:.

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by ezwong2002@Jul 20 2004, 09:34 PM
registration for change of color is free of charge. just go to jpj and fill in the form. I dunno the form number.. just tell them u changed the color and wanna update the geran accordingly. FYI, the JPJ only recognize basic colors... if u paint incredible shining gold dust metallic green... just mention green :) if u paint until dunno what color.. but it looks dark... mention black, if u painted sky galaxy silverish silver... just mention the color silver (perak) thats abt it. cheers!
What documents needed? just show them driving licence & I/C and tell them the car registration no. and fill in the form? I think they charge RM 20 right .. :rolleyes:

ezwong2002

Known Member
Mar 21, 2004
Butterworth, Penang
www.geocities.com
i went to jpj last week to get my road tax renewed.. i asked the counter fella... she said this service is free... just fill in 'NOTIS PERTUKARAN MAKLUMAT KENDERAAN' form.. state the new color.. bring along ur I/C and Geran..thats abt it.

Sub_zil

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Try going to Sunway area I think the shop name is Yen Fatt, ask for a quotation, their prices are a BIT on the high side but you will definately wil not regret their job.

Excellent quality by an experienced guy, usually if u do paint job outside they touch up using poly can see very minor uneven surfaces, so far i seen this guy do work is excellent.

The location is a couple of shops before N1 racing (same row) as you come from NPE/Everco exhaust.

They mix paint also perfect. My friend went to the shop opposite medan, got a cheap price for painting RM100 but the colour not matching, went straight to yen fatt RM250 got a good mix.

Just go get a quotation no harm what.

I am not bias to them in any sort... don't get me wrong just recomending a good workshop

TQ

FuGZ

1,000 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Random
Visit site
Originally posted by Sub_zil@Jul 22 2004, 09:39 AM
They mix paint also perfect. My friend went to the shop opposite medan, got a cheap price for painting RM100 but the colour not matching, went straight to yen fatt RM250 got a good mix.
May i know what's for RM250? Thanks...

mr_freak

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
KL
Visit site
Got one question here,my bumper got lots of scratches and my car's color is beige.is it possible to just paint the scratched area?

Sub_zil

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
RM250 is for one door of paint work.... mettalic silver

I think u can paint just your scratches on the bumper but the finishing would not be nice / perfect.

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by Sub_zil@Jul 22 2004, 09:39 AM
Try going to Sunway area I think the shop name is Yen Fatt, ask for a quotation, their prices are a BIT on the high side but you will definately wil not regret their job.

Excellent quality by an experienced guy, usually if u do paint job outside they touch up using poly can see very minor uneven surfaces, so far i seen this guy do work is excellent.

The location is a couple of shops before N1 racing (same row) as you come from NPE/Everco exhaust.

Just go get a quotation no harm what.

I am not bias to them in any sort... don't get me wrong just recomending a good workshop

TQ
Friendly boss too. B)

Pearl Black in and out = RM 2,000
Gold Dust Black in and out = RM 2,200

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
there is one indian man shop,but i duno the werkmanship..he quoted me RM 1500 for goldust black out onli..puchong area..met him in best feel ..cant reli trust but the price is tempting..guys,wht do u think? heard sum frens said it is better to go to chinese shop not others..hehe..
no hard feelings to those out ther..if ur not ,den ur one good man..

Sub_zil

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by FuGZ@Jul 22 2004, 07:32 PM
hmmm... how's their work? do they start off by taking the old paint away?
Yes, they start by using mild sand paper.....like normal workshop laa.... but their poly/ yellow cement work is good.... people who love their car like the bmw owner's club recomend them.

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
ezwong...ur workshop using oven?

keretaburuk...urs using oven too?

ezwong2002

Known Member
Mar 21, 2004
Butterworth, Penang
www.geocities.com
S1997.. yeah.. using oven or hairdryer....or Microwave oven... :blink: put a pack of instant noodles inside the car.. siap paint.. den can enjoy the mee oso.. :P

my car will be ready this tuesday.. yahoooooo!! but the bad news is.. i gotta start paying my arse off.... deng.

i'll post the before and after pics ok? hehehehe unless nobody wants to see my rojak car..

Danny

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
got mine sprayed for RM1300 metallic pearl black. Outside only.

keretaburuk

Known Member
Jun 21, 2004
as for the spray workshop that i recommended is not using oven, and i was being told by the workshop that actually the paint is need the original heat from the sun :lol: that's what i've know thru my experience, the truth? still in process to determine which much more better, oven or not.

still, i'm satisfied with my car's colour- how bout you all?

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by GSR5559@Jul 23 2004, 12:17 AM
there is one indian man shop,but i duno the werkmanship..he quoted me RM 1500 for goldust black out onli..puchong area..met him in best feel ..cant reli trust but the price is tempting..guys,wht do u think? heard sum frens said it is better to go to chinese shop not others..hehe..
no hard feelings to those out ther..if ur not ,den ur one good man..
Danny,

Do at CYF sunway better .. price the same .. CYF boss quote Gold Dust black in and out for RM 2,200 .. so if you spray outside only is around that price also, try negotiate with him abit. CYF boss will provide you vehicle to use as standby :P, that also don't put so high expectation that you will be driving a good car .. I saw most of the cars are old junk like .. 70's merc LOL :lol: and I think this boss can be trusted.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If your thoughts on the smallest car in the world happens to be the Peel P50, there's something smaller, although, not made to carry any passengers. The DENSO Micro-Car is a miniature version of Toyota's first passenger car, the 1936 Model AA sedan and it is 1/1000 of the original car size.

The micro-car comes with complete...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience