Spray colour code?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
den u darn lucky lorr...haha....
the SE gearknob,eneos selling RN249.00...i sold it to one lucky basterd forummer here for RM50.00....hahaha...all lucky basterds... :P

simefly

Apr 12, 2005
Pocket Rocket Mod his car kau kau mar... so everything also change to better... hehehe

Replied your post... hope you understand! Have fun and let us know Michiba vs Philips

khguan

Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
yah.. i know u got ur Michiba from HMS... i no money now... later onli get from him...

c ur feedback 1st lar.. heheh :D

anyway.. i never install a headlight bulb b4.. so no experience n knowledge.. ekeke

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
ah guan...michiba's are brighter ler....but reliability wise...i'd go for philips... :P
i will be usin michiba's till they kong...*touch wood* and i'll be keeping my philips for rainy days..haha

simefly

Apr 12, 2005
It should be brighter than the stock H4's but the problem arise if your lights are white and when it start to rain... you cant see jacksh*t... so make sure you have a fog lamp ready or spot light....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
i'll straight highlight..hahahaha..dun care..my spotlight burn edi...right side i put CAI,left side just burn few weeks ago...
wad u mean by how to question reliability..? philips establish wat...michiba's . . . .

Well just wanted to know something....i m drivin a iswara a/b 1.3 carbie.Planning to install some meters.If i m installing a oil pressure gauge,water temp or oil temp gauge,how actually would their install it on my car.I mean,do they need to drill or do any modification on the engine? Anybody can explain the process for me?Thanks. :wink: