Spotting MR2/MRS

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
I thought it would be nice to start a thread that we can list down "new" MR2s that we spot so that if they see this thread, they can introduce themselves and hopefully join us in our future activities.

Spotted in Cheras: Red manual MR2, NA 18" chrome rims (our mutual friend who also owns a turbo but sold both, new owner)

Last edited:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
Yup, noticed the parked SMT MRS yesterday at next to burger king hatamas. Looks like he/she bought it from pudu sri manis.

sent a card but no reply. there was also a bright green MRS that i left me card last year (in about same area) . again shy MRs owners. :(

TheFalcon

Known Member
Sep 8, 2005
Subang Jaya
iam.kiamsiap.com
2 SW20 spotted in SS15, Subang
1 was Black color.. license plate AKA x
1 more was a Red one... with white bumpers and patches all around (looks like just came out from accident repairs)

MRS spotted, white one.. for sale in used car lot opposite of Subang Parade (next to the bank)

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
Spotted red AW11 PBE 9222 at KLCC carpark P2 at 12.15pm today. Left a note to join us tomorrow at TTDI at 10pm for TT and to visit zth.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
sometimes some chaps don want ler. maybe they think the guys/gals hanging out too "ah beng/ricer" for them?

couple of times left cards. no reply.
phantom grey MRS ~ at sri hartamas / no reply
striking green ~ at sri hartamas / no reply
stock red (but resprayed to black now) MRS with C-One wing / no reply
white AW 11 at victora station damansara / no reply
silver MR-S at pubs at bangsar / no reply
black SW20 MR2 tman desa / no reply
several MR-S owners too whom were contacted but prefer they know better...

etc

i guess some owners choose to remain anonymous of which i have nothing against them, but find it ironic only when they have car troubles; chose to call & expect solutions delivered.

the fact i see more benefits then cons if we stick together as there are occassion where someone might know of someone & benefit from the network in other non car related issues.

sigh. we are not ricers (even though some of us have the tendency to display blings) :)

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Spotted. Mutiara Damansara, Curve

White SW20 - WDN 4759 (Looks very well kept and standard)... will go over and leave a not now :-)

.... ahya he cabut liau

Last edited:

TheFalcon

Known Member
Sep 8, 2005
Subang Jaya
iam.kiamsiap.com
we should have like a standard note with an email add/forum/website on it
no phone numbers or such just in case they call just to ask where to find spare parts.

then give everyone a few copies to stick on cars when they see it

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
Spotted today SW20 at Chulan Square's Viet Passion, no ACW 333 at 12.15pm. Has similar wing spoiler as iexit.

Spotted a white BMW cabrio, saw me boosting and passed me at LDP turn off to BU. Loud metallic sounding engine. Sure it's not M3 maybe 330 but darn fast man.

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
Red WED 85 SW20 with side airscoop spotted at Mahameru turnoff into Bangsar at 8.30pm last Friday.

amsrsm

Known Member
May 9, 2006
orange/red mrs on penchala link heading towards the curve, sunday night around 945 pm. he was FLYING on the right hander after the tunnel....my speedo was showing about 14x-15x and he was still pulling away. penang reg followed by 888. awesome.

Last edited:

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
I know who the flying MR2 is. Don't think I can tell on him, quiet he may just turn up on this thread....

henria86

Jul 14, 2006
SPOTTED 3 of them at my work place...
used to have 5 of them at time there !

henri

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have seen rear lights of many cars being converted to crystal LED or crystal non LED lights.

Looks good especially with the crystal diamond effects....

I believe some are from Taiwan some from China...

Has anyone changed before?

Any problem with it?

Will the crystal colours fade over time?:love::dontknow:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience