Spotted: What not to do a BMW 1-Series Coupe

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
everyone, is it a cover only on the head light?...may be the owner can take it out when he start to drive it ....then it will become better looking....
now really is a fashion of spraying your wheel to some really "attractive" color
i going to do so too once i change my wheel.....

but the light thing....i really dont know what happen.....

shahzad86

Known Member
Feb 2, 2008
Omg, its fugly. I guess everyone have their preferences

But this one is damn bad :banghead:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
he's really asking 4 trouble ler...d lights r SO DARN dim even during daylight....how 2 c d signal/indicators???down right dangerous!not gonna comment on his taste of mods tho......

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
That's what we called 'premium car but rubbish taste':stupid:
Poor beemer,the owner treated her like w%@*e

shawnglory

Aug 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Tried to make it like the BMW concepts and ended up redefining the word .... nvm there's no word for the tastelessness of this

I pity that car.

Vox

Known Member
Jul 2, 2008
i guess his painting workshop is lazy to filter out the grills and headlamps/taillamps , so he spray all at once. HAHA! this is a real joke!

manusia

"The 8055"
Aug 2, 2005
Barcelona
Hmmm, I agree that it doesn't look really nice, and his style might not be everyone's cup of tea although there is some creativity. But what i dont understand is the generalisation of Singapore's cars. I'm from Singapore and I frequent Malaysia and have friends in KL. Cars in Singapore are generally better maintained because the cost of owning one is many times more than in Malaysia, and we can't mod our cars like in Malaysia (such as swapping engines and such). Thus I can understand why some owners like to mod their car using stickers and such and doing really minor albeit less effective mods because they are still legal in our country.

I never fail to be impressed by the mods done to Malaysian cars and am always jealous of my friends from the north with nice souped up cars, and always admire a nice car when I see one, regardless of where it might be in the world. I don't like the look of that white BMW, but similarly there are thousands of cars that leave me scratching my head when i'm in Malaysia. I've seen cars with 5 different colored panels and 4 different wheels, I've seen the weirdest spoilers on cars in Malaysia too (3 different spoilers on the same car). But I've never generalised that Malaysians have bad taste or only in Malaysia can you find distasteful cars, because I'm aware that in Singapore we have ugly looking mods too.

I guess I'm just ranting coz it hits a raw nerve when I see "Singapore" being targetted in the posts, because indirectly its talking about me and my car too. I dare say most cars in Singapore look better (because they are mostly stock and kept pristinely clean). So perhaps its unfair to ridicule another country on a website that can be seen around the world, before first taking a look around yourself.

Have a good weekend everyone, hope I didn't offend anyone.
lol such a kiasu reply, just read and get on with life leh...

H2Zero

500 RPM
Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
guys its 3 pages long ..... if anything the owner of the Beemer has been successfull in attraCTING ATTENTION ON AND OFF THE ROAD..... lol.

I guess anyone who is on here is either an enthusiast or wannabe enthusiast. "I" think we do make a lot of generalization when we mentioned AhBeng, Singaporean so should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello there,

I need the advice of the sifus out there. I recently did my balance, alignment and chamber. I left my car at the shop because i was busy but it told the worker to set a chamber of -1degree for all 4 tyres. So i did not see the readings of the machine. My problem now is my car is tracking badly to the left even at low speeds of 50kmh. I went back to the shop only for the worker to say that the reason the left straying because malaysian roads a slunted to the left and thus a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience