Sport rim size and tyre

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Ok...so that mean better i take 17 sport rim then use 215/50 rite
Correct! Best use 17x7.5jj with 215/50/R17 tires. Test fitment first on the car before paying to make sure the offset is still fine within the fender and no touching on the inner parts when do full lock turns. Choose rims that fits nicely and also the lightest you can afford so that your acceleration, braking, and FC would not suffer.

That is why I mention use the correct size tyres. 215/50R17 you mention is correct but is actually bigger then the original so how can it have more gap? You simply think that going 17", lower profile automatically more gap.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

See, bro. 6UE5t also mention is bigger how can gap more?.....hahhahhaha:biggrin:

Yup, Use stagger tyres cannot rotate then problem, use spare tyre also problem....

Then might as well buy a wagon......hhahahhahahaha:biggrin:
Staggered on FWD also makes it more understeer. If RWD then ok to use staggered sizes. :)

Wagon don't have 7 seats, so best is buy MPV then lowered it! :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Correct! Best use 17x7.5jj with 215/50/R17 tires. Test fitment first on the car before paying to make sure the offset is still fine within the fender and no touching on the inner parts when do full lock turns. Choose rims that fits nicely and also the lightest you can afford so that your acceleration, braking, and FC would not suffer.

Staggered on FWD also makes it more understeer. If RWD then ok to use staggered sizes. :)

Wagon don't have 7 seats, so best is buy MPV then lowered it! :biggrin:
Offset 42 normally fits pretty well. Advanti and Konig have light weight rims around RM1600 for 17".

I used staggered before when upgrading from 16" to 17" as wanted to finish off my 16" tyres. 205/50R16 front, 215/45R17 rear, but once the balance of the 16" finished all 17" dy.....:driver:

LORD_PITZ

Known Member
Nov 25, 2006
Refer above konig and advanti.....this 2.model i dont see it when make tour from rawang to klang...where do if i want to find it maybe sunway rite

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That is why I mention use the correct size tyres. 215/50R17 you mention is correct but is actually bigger then the original so how can it have more gap? You simply think that going 17", lower profile automatically more gap.....:banghead:

See, bro. 6UE5t also mention is bigger how can gap more?.....hahhahhaha:biggrin:

Yup, Use stagger tyres cannot rotate then problem, use spare tyre also problem....

Then might as well buy a wagon......hhahahhahahaha:biggrin:
What is stagger tyres? No under the stand...:hmmmm:
Ya I thought profile lower then gap bigger haha!

Refer above konig and advanti.....this 2.model i dont see it when make tour from rawang to klang...where do if i want to find it maybe sunway rite
Tee 3 Auto & Tyres selling ori Advanti. Konig will be Hup Shun like Izso mentioned.

LORD_PITZ

Known Member
Nov 25, 2006
Where are that 2 dealers? Is it price with tire same or between like klang and rawang

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Where are that 2 dealers? Is it price with tire same or between like klang and rawang
Price is rims only. Hup Shun in Sunway. Tee 3 Auto is Batu Caves/Selayang

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Price is rims only. Hup Shun in Sunway. Tee 3 Auto is Batu Caves/Selayang
Quicksave in USJ also have. Saw them on my last visit there.......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

What is stagger tyres? No under the stand...:hmmmm:
Ya I thought profile lower then gap bigger haha!
Front and rear tyres of different size loh! Usually Super cars have this format. Rear tyres the widest possible for traction, but when put in front too wide to steer, so they put a slightly narrower model up front....:driver:

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Funny you say Klang don't have? Should have, maybe wrong shops.....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Quicksave in USJ also have. Saw them on my last visit there.......:biggrin:

Front and rear tyres of different size loh! Usually Super cars have this format. Rear tyres the widest possible for traction, but when put in front too wide to steer, so they put a slightly narrower model up front....:driver:

Funny you say Klang don't have? Should have, maybe wrong shops.....:biggrin:
Have Advanti u mean? Or Konig?

What if front tyres profile wider? :biggrin: Drag car :rofl:

Maybe Klang Kedai Papan mostly replicas

LORD_PITZ

Known Member
Nov 25, 2006
Klang i only go to batu belah due my say she surrender to follow me hehehe that n also that 2 shop dont show me any konig or advanti

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

New sub-brand to counter BMW's M Sport and Audi's Sport line, what do you guys think?

*Regular W205 with optional AMG Parts*

Will include exclusive exterior and interior parts. Suspension will likely feature optional AMG parts, and the engine is also upgraded...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience