Sport car for fresh grads

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nah la...its not a sports car... Maybe if it was a KR-Z~
BRZ have no K in front also, your is just after the letter B. CR-Z :rofl:

KR-Z has to wait for your K20A project :biggrin:

Sawi is not a easy car to maintain, heard about the problems with gearbox. Not suitable for fresh
graduates. RM10K pay 1 K more for a corolla with blacktop

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Get kelisa la, then weld the back door. Become two door aka sports car..wakakaka

That's more of a sports car than Savvy is a Lotus.

:thefinger:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Get kelisa la, then weld the back door. Become two door aka sports car..wakakaka

That's more of a sports car than Savvy is a Lotus.

:thefinger:
Just remove the handle, custom made door. Make it a hidden rear door like RX-8 and Alfa Romeo :rofl:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
BRZ have no K in front also, your is just after the letter B. CR-Z :rofl:

KR-Z has to wait for your K20A project :biggrin:

Sawi is not a easy car to maintain, heard about the problems with gearbox. Not suitable for fresh
graduates. RM10K pay 1 K more for a corolla with blacktop
The Sawi manual no problem. Where got people drive sports car with automatic transmission one. Real man uses 3 pedals. I'll go wear my skirt now.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The Sawi manual no problem. Where got people drive sports car with automatic transmission one. Real man uses 3 pedals. I'll go wear my skirt now.
GTR35 bro :rofl: Only 2 pedals :laugh:

Btw didnt know that it was Sawi Auto that has the problem. But then never like the car
design :biggrin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Flappy pedals, suitable for me.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Wah...2ZZ in altis to smoke a 4G93T Putra? I don't think is possible unless is NA :biggrin:
Body I think is heavier than Putra.

Don't play play with Kancil small cc turbo engines...it may look harmless, but then
you will be surprise to get smoke from starting line. :stoned: :burnout:

I don't mind having an old car like Supra :biggrin:
Can, you highly tune the 2ZZ can already. Do things like open pod filter (or trumpet if possible), port polish, engine polishing, switch high cam, change lighter cam pulley, change the engine head, change manifold/extractor and etc. Then go challenge Putra with stock 4G93T. Can win. :biggrin:

I like Kancil turbo. I did a suggestion to my family to get one for me to use but my mother told me off that the car might caught fire if the wiring is not done properly in the swapped engine. :banghead:
So, request denied...

Mercedes lah, 2JZ lah, Supra la. WOI, you all off topic leh. Sport car for fresh grad, where got so much money.
Those old mercedes and celsior with 2JZ is possible for fresh grad to buy. I mean to BUY only. Maintenance part sure habis already. :biggrin:

Yup, 1991 model....:driver:

Still a legend la. Without Galant VR-4, what is Evo? Ancestor of Lancer Evolution. Must give credit and show respect. :adore:

You got sports car what. CR-Z xD if Sawi can be categorised as one :rofl:
CR-Z can count as semi sports car or not? I mean, it has 2 doors, it looks sporty, it comes with 6 speed manual transmission and it is not really that slow compared to common cars out there.

GTR35 bro :rofl: Only 2 pedals :laugh:

Btw didnt know that it was Sawi Auto that has the problem. But then never like the car
design :biggrin:
R35 is a highly computerized machine. Maybe that's why 2 pedals suit it more. Everything must be computerized including gear changes. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Can, you highly tune the 2ZZ can already. Do things like open pod filter (or trumpet if possible), port polish, engine polishing, switch high cam, change lighter cam pulley, change the engine head, change manifold/extractor and etc. Then go challenge Putra with stock 4G93T. Can win. :biggrin:

I like Kancil turbo. I did a suggestion to my family to get one for me to use but my mother told me off that the car might caught fire if the wiring is not done properly in the swapped engine. :banghead:
So, request denied...

Those old mercedes and celsior with 2JZ is possible for fresh grad to buy. I mean to BUY only. Maintenance part sure habis already. :biggrin:

Still a legend la. Without Galant VR-4, what is Evo? Ancestor of Lancer Evolution. Must give credit and show respect. :adore:

CR-Z can count as semi sports car or not? I mean, it has 2 doors, it looks sporty, it comes with 6 speed manual transmission and it is not really that slow compared to common cars out there.

R35 is a highly computerized machine. Maybe that's why 2 pedals suit it more. Everything must be computerized including gear changes. :biggrin:
Get a Kelisa with K3VET :top:
Settle.

But then NA cars are much easier to maintain than turbo cars. Still is tempting to have K3VET in a Kelisa. 1 guy use to own one and he says shiok like mad and handles like a GoKart.

To make things simple, get SEG with 4AGE or new cars without any headache on repairs.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Get a Kelisa with K3VET :top:
Settle.

But then NA cars are much easier to maintain than turbo cars. Still is tempting to have K3VET in a Kelisa. 1 guy use to own one and he says shiok like mad and handles like a GoKart.

To make things simple, get SEG with 4AGE or new cars without any headache on repairs.
I want manual transmission, lol. And I kept telling my family that I only drive manual cars. Maybe I'm a bit crazy because I like manual transmission so much when so many people out there prefers auto.

4A-GE Corolla is a great car to start with. But I need to think of a way to trick my family to get that car if they want to buy me a car. Must think of a way to let them think that the 4A-GE is just an original stock engine. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I want manual transmission, lol. And I kept telling my family that I only drive manual cars. Maybe I'm a bit crazy because I like manual transmission so much when so many people out there prefers auto.

4A-GE Corolla is a great car to start with. But I need to think of a way to trick my family to get that car if they want to buy me a car. Must think of a way to let them think that the 4A-GE is just an original stock engine. :biggrin:
Can, you can go see 2nd hand car 1st. Then pakat with the dealer say u will bring parents to see.
Make sure say is original :rofl:

Either that you can buy from my gf's family. Selling 2nd hand cars but in Sitiawan.
One of the relative bought the Vios seems to be in an awesome condition when I see it.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Can, you can go see 2nd hand car 1st. Then pakat with the dealer say u will bring parents to see.
Make sure say is original :rofl:

Either that you can buy from my gf's family. Selling 2nd hand cars but in Sitiawan.
One of the relative bought the Vios seems to be in an awesome condition when I see it.
Great idea, haha. But I think my family will find someone (or at least someone that is recommended by a friend/relative) that they know if they want to buy 2nd car. Like that difficult to pakat already.

When I ask for a car, what they reply me is, "Buying a car is easy only, but the maintenance like servicing and petrol bill is the problem."

You know what, while I'm here advising people about the cost of maintaining a sports car/performance cars, I got back the same lecture/talk from my family when it comes to buying a car for me. Ironic. :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Great idea, haha. But I think my family will find someone (or at least someone that is recommended by a friend/relative) that they know if they want to buy 2nd car. Like that difficult to pakat already.

When I ask for a car, what they reply me is, "Buying a car is easy only, but the maintenance like servicing and petrol bill is the problem."

You know what, while I'm here advising people about the cost of maintaining a sports car/performance cars, I got back the same lecture/talk from my family when it comes to buying a car for me. Ironic. :rofl:
Ya, u need to check how much is the tyres and maintenance is roughly few hundred for oil change and etcs. Most important is Fuel Consumption of that car too. How much petrol can u afford a month and how much balance can u save for emergency. If 1 month save RM100, 3 months service once, u have at least RM300 savings for maintenance but then still best if RM200 a month to be safe. Tyres usually last u about 2 years if normal driving or 2 1/2 years. Some reach 3 years.

Just my rough estimation but have to sendiri calculate base on own affordability

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my dad gave me his 318 but its engine can't be used at all..
i'm searching 4 da new engine rite now..
can anyone suggest me da most suited engine n da cost for da engine..:nurse:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience