Sport car for fresh grads

tIANcI

Known Member
Jun 8, 2010
PeeJay
It's interesting that guys still think with a sports car you can land pussy la. LOL! This is really funny ... No offense!

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hahahaha, with sports car, will get pussy.
then If got super car, will get super pussy?

Funny how ppl could relate pussy with type of cars...

tIANcI

Known Member
Jun 8, 2010
PeeJay
I tell you guys ... Its not the sports car. Get a Toyota Unser, got a lot of space to play. The kittens find it thrilling. Much more comfy ok! ROFL!!!

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
Hi everyone,

Hope u dont mind some old fella give some opinion. This thread kind of bring back old memories.
My sincere advice, a sport car is a must for young working individual/fresh grad. No point driving one if you are in the 40s right?? I didnt regret much though. My 1st car was the satria 1.3 ( dad bought when I graduated) Use it for 1 year sold it without my dad's knowledge. Put d/p with the money for FTO GPX. Changed 18 inch, full veilside body kit at sunway near bumi fibre. Superb ride. So cheap to maintain ( alot of parts share with proton eg lower arms, shocks etc--unbelievable). Next rx7. Then settle down for sedan family car :(. Now after 10years itchyfied again and would be a conti for sure if can afford.

1 advice, try to balance with ur income. Dont put 90% of income on cars and chicks only. Balance out a bit la. Get japanese first maybe without turbo like FTO which is easy on pocket at the same time looks great(evergreen). Join necessary group for TT to learn common prob b4 buying.

One thing for sure, I owe my "sporty cars" la I would say whatever said and done. It definitely helped me get a little action at times which made my early adulthood more memorable. Caution: accident is inevitable one way or the other with sports car. Either with other vehicle or like what happen to me, I ended up married earlier than expected :) Luckilly happilly without regrets.

Go for your dreams. Dont look back and regret when u r old. U only live once. But remember always live within ur means.

tIANcI

Known Member
Jun 8, 2010
PeeJay
DR78 ... Had accident because of sports car and rnded up married earier than expected? Hmmmm ... Anyways, you are right. Enjoy within your means whilst you are young. Later old dy hard to get in and out of sports car. :0)

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
chick magnets...must be car + driver of the car.....

Seng_song

Known Member
Jan 16, 2009
Penang
Thanks for all the posting here. I'm really appreciate that. Just finish with my thesis, so get chance to join back in discussion here. Its really motivate me.

I'll start to work on this coming June even I still got final exam on mid June, but I can't wait to work, can't wait to chase my dream. To be lucky enough, my working place is very affordable for living cost. Cheap house rent, no jam and also just 5min from house to work.

Unexpectedly, got offer at more low living cost city than previous offer who are very high living cost. So, I'm ready for my 1st sport or sporty car by the end of this year. I got lot of choice now after saw all your posting. Also very appreciate with all your advice.:wavey:

p/s: Btw I'll work at Kulim. So can I know anyone here also from Kulim or nearby? Who knows maybe will work at same company. I'll working as engineer at Kulim Hi Tech Park.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Okay, this morning i wake up i just realise that my civic hatch, which is already 17 years old next year counted.
there is a small part of bubble( karat i think) starting to popped out, and i know that it will infect the others. so i call my mech la.. so he tell me, "to be honest la, i also told u already, if the body old liao, rust sure will appear.. den will got hole come out if more worst. if wan to fix leh, u grind it out, cover with wad... den wad... den spray... who knows, mayb half...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience