Spoiler Help!

Ede61

Known Member
Sep 4, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I just bought myself a GTi spoiler for my satria 1.5. The only problem is, it has no 3rd brake light... The original satria spoiler has 3 screws, while the fiber one has 4 screws.. I bought the original one without the 3rd brake light and now i got problems searching for the 3rd brake light... I been all around usj1 and sunway searching for the light.. Its really a hustle.. Can anyone help me out here?:wavey::wavey::wavey:

Ede61

Known Member
Sep 4, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
maybe u need to drill another hole...
u cannot use your 1.5 spoiler light to fit the gti spoiler ah?
Nope... Its too short.. The problem is the fiber light is 4 screws (2 left, 2 right) and the original GTi spoiler is 1 left, 1 right and 1 middle.. and its also too short to fit.. i left it at WRC sunway for abt 4 weeks now.. they still dont knw wat to do with the light.. gonna take it back soon.. really desperate for help..

risyia

Known Member
Feb 16, 2005
Pandan Indah
Try to find the LED or alternatively get a new set of spoiler with the LED at the Potong Kereta.

To get just the LED from Proton will cost u RM400, last time I enquired about it..

Ede61

Known Member
Sep 4, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Kereta potong, i went to 3 already... Mostly japanese cars.. Yeah, i asked proton.. Its rm400.. Tere are 2 alternatives i can settle for but no doubt its ugly.. Put a LED strip at the empty area.. Or settle for a indoor 3rd brake light like the wira.. But tht my last option as its no really nice.. Im sure there is a person out there doing this stuff other than proton.. Just so hard to find..

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Why not u walk in to those spare parts shop... Coz sunway will not keep such stock I think...
Try twinbee kuchai lama spare parts shop

Ede61

Known Member
Sep 4, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Why not u walk in to those spare parts shop... Coz sunway will not keep such stock I think...
Try twinbee kuchai lama spare parts shop
Owh.. Where is that? Im not so familiar with places.. I just tried a spare part shop at sunway, also dun have..

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Good News.... He got what u want...
The shop number...
03-79836968

Go google map find KK Motosport In Jalan kuchai lama... The spare parts shop in just right beside KK Motosport....

Ede61

Known Member
Sep 4, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Good News.... He got what u want...
The shop number...
03-79836968

Go google map find KK Motosport In Jalan kuchai lama... The spare parts shop in just right beside KK Motosport....
THANKS BRO! I just called, but its a sunday... so nobody picking up.. Ill call again on monday.. Anyways, thanks.. just to make sure, its 3 screws rite? and will fit the original proton GTI spoiler..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

the engine off timer wire is connect to ignition switch & handbrake switch, how about the o2 & a/f, is it connect near to the ecu??? it will hv some problem or not??? and how about voltage connect to which wire???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience