Speed Runs + Convoy + TT + Naik Bukit (1st July 2011)

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Eddie, yr 80hp on 1st gear only lol....:driver:
My car no Gear one ...Auto tranny without L & 2 ...only D, R N only...

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Right... The last time I ran with all you monsters my car became NA and I had to drive back home slower than a lorry. :driver:
\

So....now ur car more Garang oldi after the last experience...come and tell us ur improvement.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

sub8evo

Known Member
May 26, 2009
Putrajaya
Right... The last time I ran with all you monsters my car became NA and I had to drive back home slower than a lorry. :driver:
:biggrin:

Aiya, bro, when something broke, then only got opportunity for IMP:biggrin:ROVEMENT ma...

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Anymore??.....mari mari.....please put ur name.....Seats are limited...!!!

Date : 1 st July 2011
Day : Friday
Time : 20:00 (8PM Sharp Sharp)
Meet up Venue : Someway near PJ (will be update in SMS and WhatsApp Group

Tips :Make sure your car tip top, All lights functioning, Horn working and lagi lagi lar & get ready to be prepared for the challange...

Please list down your Name if you wanna to join (Only for official members and you have to wear your Polo T that night in-order to join US)

1) Me
2) Red Dragon a.k.a Mr P
3) Johnny Dick
4) DD
5) Herman
6) Velnon
7) Fu
8) James ???
9) TurboHead ???
10) EvoKit ???
11) Pencen Ken ???
12) Irene ??

Cheers,

Central Committee of MLOC,
Eddie a.k.a kampoon

Johnnny.....can inform ah kit and ken on this and make sure that James appear on tat night

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Eddie, which James laa??? If Irene go i go! hahahahahahaha:biggrin:
You lar....James Orangie.....if irene dun come...Johnny will wear like Irene lor....

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Eh naik bukit mana ah? Genting?Can make it on saturday night ah? Friday working leh
ragnarokx,

Sorry lar......can't simply change de date lor....most of us famili man and need to be in the house on weekend lar......you working night shift one ar ??? which night club or SPA ? maybe we can drop u a visit on tat night.

Durex117

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
work untill 10pm on that friday night eh....
hahaha...ambil cuti 2 jam :rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

You lar....James Orangie.....if irene dun come...Johnny will wear like Irene lor....

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

ragnarokx,

Sorry lar......can't simply change de date lor....most of us famili man and need to be in the house on weekend lar......you working night shift one ar ??? which night club or SPA ? maybe we can drop u a visit on tat night.
lolllzz :thefinger: please inform earlier if really JT will wear like Irene that nite :banghead: we need to preapare pomelo leaf in advance :damnmate: Lelong lelong...pomelo leaf on sales! :canabis:

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008

Eddie, then i will bring Lipstick for Johnny lol...Can you bring Listerine ah??? I scare scare laa...hahahaha....Cabut....:driver:

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
sorry guys, 8pm a bit too early for me....still stuck in jam somewhere on the way home, if can share where is your destination, maybe i can drive there to meet u guys later :)

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006

Eddie, then i will bring Lipstick for Johnny lol...Can you bring Listerine ah??? I scare scare laa...hahahaha....Cabut....:driver:

Opps.....can can and both of you can enjoy Fire & Ice yar....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

(Only for official members and you have to wear your Polo T that night in-order to join US)

what mean need to wear polo T?
where to get it?
All official members will have their MLOC polo T , either Red or Black .

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
I never knew MLOC was such an elitist club, where is the spirit of goodwill?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody got experience in DIY painting valve cover.

Because my car is going in workshop tomorrow. Most probably they gonna dig the engine out. So I was thinking I drop by the shop some day and spray my valve cover. I do not plan on removing the valve cover because I just replaced the valve cover seal recently. Don't want to break it. SO I actually planned to cover the surrounding with newspaper and spray it.

But... Any advice on the type of spray paint that can withstand heat?

And...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience