Speed-D's 9sec R32 GTR

GTR_400R

Jul 21, 2004
This is not Tony's and speed d problem mah should not involve them....this problem is that EvoGuy :ph34r: <_<

Takeshi

Jul 13, 2004
Originally posted by GTR_400R@Jul 22 2004, 11:05 PM
This is not Tony's and speed d problem mah should not involve them....this problem is that EvoGuy :ph34r: <_<
i 've heard "adam evo7" owed ppl 's money almost 3xx,xxx RM

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL :) HEHEHE I THINK BETTER YA ALL DO UP A TOPIC SOMEWHERE ELSE.. I BELIEVE DEE SOMETIMES DO LOG IN AN TRY TO LOOK AROUND ON HIS THREADS BUT AT THE END ALL TALKING ABOUT ADAM LEH. I DON'T THINK DEE would be very HAPPY WITH IT ALSO LAH..

spare some for him.. as we're here to promote SPeed-D and THEY'RE FREAKING FAST CARS!!! :) congrats tony and dee. May ya all win many many races and money then treat us roti canai hehehee

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
2jzgte -- is it true?? i heard some of my frens cerita about this also.... i think its true...

but i think GTR400R is right, this has got nothing to do with Speed D because he is not involved in speed d since day 1. he is just like all of us - another customer/friend of speed d, why wanna get tony & dee into trouble????

Donut, watch out for some evos & rx7s, i heard there's some project coming up....hehehee....

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
Originally posted by DRiftAGster@Jul 23 2004, 11:51 AM
2jzgte -- is it true?? i heard some of my frens cerita about this also.... i think its true...

but i think GTR400R is right, this has got nothing to do with Speed D because he is not involved in speed d since day 1. he is just like all of us - another customer/friend of speed d, why wanna get tony & dee into trouble????

Donut, watch out for some evos & rx7s, i heard there's some project coming up....hehehee....
i would really wanns check that out hehehe....

torment : huh?? complete car no lah where got i got post ah?? hehehe

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
Originally posted by Torment@Jul 23 2004, 03:43 PM
whoa, you guys seem like know tony and dee very well. :o
oh ya, we share the same "underwear" also...hehehee...

2jzgte

Jul 22, 2004
hey guys.... 1 of my fren saw the silver evo 7 at sbg jaya police station. any of u guys see the car??

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
hohoho.... so the story 2jzgte telling is true la, its not a story!~!

maybe must kaypo a bit and drop by speed D to find out the truth....

hey, it seems like all u "Supra" guys know this story more than all of us huh... "Blackhowling" was the 1st to see the incident and "2jzgte" receive the wind so fast....

and Takeshi knows even more....heheee... :lol:

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
This one like Monica Lewinsky~Bill Clinton scandal man, HOT NEWS. More info lar wei!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We’ve been hearing a lot about Honda’s upcoming hybrid-only model that is supposed to go head-to-head with the Toyota Prius. Honda CEO, Takeo Fukui, is now out and about speaking very confidently of Honda’s upcoming hybrid plans. First of all, Fukui feels that Honda suffered a huge misstep by rolling out a hybrid version of its Civic instead of a hybrid-only model.

“The real competition has just begun,” Fukui...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience