speed cut.

ysl

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
B'worth/Penang
Just exchange ECU with me if you want, and get your speed cut issue solved. You also get improve rev to 7600 (normally 7000) and better throttle respond. Don't worry, N1 did for me.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/316450-tuned-reflashed-ecu-for-exchange-350z.html

What cwf said is true, unless you want to go for major mod, which able to cost you over 50K, otherwise go to reflashed ECU, you can feel the improvement.

For Fcon Vpro, I would like to add a bit info; Only HKS certified tuner can do tuning, and I believe very few of them in Malaysia, and I believe none in Penang.

Last edited:

Zakie@TIC

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
Hi Guys, Tuned I-Chips re-flash is now available in Malaysia at a very competitive price, not only the speed and rev limiters can be extended but you can juice out another 15 to 20hp safely from a 350Z. So don't have to butcher your wire harness for piggyback installs. The reflash is 100% stealth and all the normal diagnostic functions of the car will be retained and fully reversible to stock if required.

Regards,

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/316733-honda-civic-fd-re-flash.html

Last edited:

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guys, Tuned I-Chips re-flash is now available in Malaysia at a very competitive price, not only the speed and rev limiters can be extended but you can juice out another 15 to 20hp safely from a 350Z. So don't have to butcher your wire harness for piggyback installs. The reflash is 100% stealth and all the normal diagnostic functions of the car will be retained and fully reversible to stock if required.

Regards,

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/317893-honda-civic-fd-re-flash.html
i dont think your allowed to advertise here. and i dont think your product was priced very competitively at all.

ysl

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
B'worth/Penang
i dont think your allowed to advertise here. and i dont think your product was priced very competitively at all.
I always agree that reflashed ECU performs better than SLD. But I wonder if ECU reflash can increase 350z by 20HP???? From my knowledge resulted from surfing in pass 1 year, the maximum ever claim by other was approx 10HP. My experience, the car gain about 9PS (8.8HP) after reflashed.

(1HP = 1.0139PS)

Maybe someone has found the better ECU map for our Z.

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
cwf86, are you using any ecu for your car?
i just went to workshop to test my car, just finish tuning, but it dosent feel like it put on 10hp at all. dont actually know how much horsepower i put on as it was road tuned, just took it around the shop a few times cause not everything finish installing yet. acceleration seems to feel only slightly faster.. kinda feel like it was money wasted. :confused:

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

i just went to workshop to test my car, just finish tuning, but it dosent feel like it put on 10hp at all. dont actually know how much horsepower i put on as it was road tuned, just took it around the shop a few times cause not everything finish installing yet. acceleration seems to feel only slightly faster.. kinda feel like it was money wasted. :confused: i guess na car not really worth it to install ecu anyways.. but yea, speed cut removed.

Zakie@TIC

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
If an awareness if not created nobody would know of any new developments , so just look at it from the brighter side.

Im pretty sure my pricing is competitive, for genuine enthusiast I could even arrange a group buy pricing if a few could get together.

Now you're whining about your tune that you don't feel the 10bhp on your butt going round a block. just to be fare on whoever the tuner is did you do a before dyno to compare. Im only assuming this is a re-flash where it is not clear if it is so.

Last edited:

ysl

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
B'worth/Penang
i just went to workshop to test my car, just finish tuning, but it dosent feel like it put on 10hp at all. dont actually know how much horsepower i put on as it was road tuned, just took it around the shop a few times cause not everything finish installing yet. acceleration seems to feel only slightly faster.. kinda feel like it was money wasted. :confused:

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

i just went to workshop to test my car, just finish tuning, but it dosent feel like it put on 10hp at all. dont actually know how much horsepower i put on as it was road tuned, just took it around the shop a few times cause not everything finish installing yet. acceleration seems to feel only slightly faster.. kinda feel like it was money wasted. :confused: i guess na car not really worth it to install ecu anyways.. but yea, speed cut removed.
Dun have to worry bro, if your Z have really gain 10HP you will feel it later. My previous Z was initially install SLD, it can go about 240, after reflash, and SLD removed, it reach 250 and still feel like it can go beyond that, but pull back the throttle because I have no confidence on the car setup at that time.

But be careful at that speed, you may not in comfort zone anymore.

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
If an awareness if not created nobody would know of any new developments , so just look at it from the brighter side.

Im pretty sure my pricing is competitive, for genuine enthusiast I could even arrange a group buy pricing if a few could get together.

Now you're whining about your tune that you don't feel the 10bhp on your butt going round a block. just to be fare on whoever the tuner is did you do a before dyno to compare. Im only assuming this is a re-flash where it is not clear if it is so.
alright, thanks for your tip man, il definitely recommend you to all my buddies.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Dun have to worry bro, if your Z have really gain 10HP you will feel it later. My previous Z was initially install SLD, it can go about 240, after reflash, and SLD removed, it reach 250 and still feel like it can go beyond that, but pull back the throttle because I have no confidence on the car setup at that time.

But be careful at that speed, you may not in comfort zone anymore.
haha, yup, still have to run in the new pads, then il test. :)

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009

Regards,

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/316733-honda-civic-fd-re-flash.html
Really arrr?

My bro seeking for reliable,stock looking,easy & revertable to standard kind of speed cut.....

& additional 20hp?if Prospeed ECU,yes it is proven to make 21hp after changed...but dont know about reflash....:rolleyes:

Zakie@TIC

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
A re-flash can achieve what a stand-alone can specially on a NA car as there are no limits on tuning the maps, but on a boosted car you could hit boost cut issues and a few other extreme tuning snags what a racing car only would demand. Re-flash also has it limits when it comes to real-time tuning and replaying of data logging but thanks to Innovate motorsports LM2 one could data logg thru the OBD port if required.

20HP can be achieved on a manual Z with a decent free flow exhaust and intake system to compliment the tune. The gains on a auto would a little less compared to a manual also one must not forget the drive train loss when taking WHP into account, which could vary from 20 to 25%.

Re-flash tuning is not for the guy who would tinker with his car very often looking more and more power as its not going to be practical and economical.

It works great for the guy who wants a bit more power than stock with the limits extended, where its 100% stealth and reversible.

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
took it to 210km/h on the duke, but had to let go because it didnt feel very safe and there wasent much straight smooth road. the stock oem brakes feel like nothing when your above 200. so it was quite dangerous.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yes. You can now physically own a part of Zerotohundred.com! We've launched our virgin issue just yesterday and I'm excited to share this joy with you. You'd be pleased to know it'll be available at all major newsstands and bookstores so it shouldn't be too hard to spot!

Just to bring you up to speed and to keep our loyal members in the loop, this new Zerotohundred Magazine is a 132 paged, independent, bimonthly magazine that is licensed to and published...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience