Spark plugs

Danial Leroux

Jun 7, 2011
Johor Bahru
Dear all the masters,

last two weeks i had my car services,last time i used iridium spark plugs and mineral oil(no money that time).the car was going normal,infact the acceleration is kinda tip top.plus even when the spark plug was over its duration.so this time i wanted to buy better engine oil,so i used semi syn with platinum spark plugs.my budget wasnt enough so i had to balance my items.

now my acceleration gone very slow,it feels like forever to reach 5k rpm.weird thing is my clutch pedal seems to gone very hard.but i check the clutch plate and its not even wear out.what could be the cause of this?

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
i dont know if im wrong but once u using mineral based lubricant, u have to stick with it for ur next consecutive changes.
unless u using fully initially, then u can change to semi and further up with to mineral based that stick with your budget.
not the other way around though. regarding your clutch problem, did u check your slave reservoir? u might need to refresh your entire car fluids and by that means, transmission, brake, clutch, rear axle (if your car has one).

Danial Leroux

Jun 7, 2011
Johor Bahru
thanks wsukun for the reply.i dont quite understand about the engine oil changes.so basically i have to use the mineral for a certain period of service then i can change to semi?how about the spark plugs?should i have stayed with the iridium or change to platinum?
well i havent checked my reservoir,it will be the first thing on my list this weekend