Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Soundproof Your Car - DIY and non DIY

MyWifeCar

Known Member
Jun 19, 2009
Puchong, Sgor
the noise plug can b bend? what material is it?
how about the roof part?
Yes, the noise plug can be bent and squeeze... It is made of hybrid (open cell and close cell mix) for 20mm and Open Cell for 10mm. Total thickness is 30mm. No glue required and can fit it without problem and it will not drop off....

Roof? You may buy insulflex or Superlon 10mm will do.... add on Propad/Suppression Pad to dampen the vibration.

:)

boeytan

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
what is ur insulation foam?

mijon

May 2, 2009
Eh.... long time didn't buy also.......

Jangan kacau thread aku la~~ :biggrin:

Myvi tu bila nak modify...?

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
myvi nnti dl la..

nway, ugpm.. :biggrin:

boeytan

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
please quote/pm me price for doing fender with noise plug n propad n superloN (i will bring myself since u dun have it). where is ur location? Penang can do? how long does it take?

MyWifeCar

Known Member
Jun 19, 2009
Puchong, Sgor
please quote/pm me price for doing fender with noise plug n propad n superloN (i will bring myself since u dun have it). where is ur location? Penang can do? how long does it take?
Sorry, I do not provide installation..... And I am not in penang. I am in Selangor.
Sorry....

boeytan

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
i thought u can provide installation or recommend to a shop?

MyWifeCar

Known Member
Jun 19, 2009
Puchong, Sgor

The board that covers your car boot area. I'm using open-cell foam on the board.

This is what I would advice some of the drivers to try as well. You can use Insulfex or SuperLon, can opt for the 10mm thickness as well. But if can, try to avoid those that DO NOT come with self-adhesive. Yes, the price is cheap... But think of the smell and pain you have to go through for week while driving the car. If you can reach your destination fast enough, then never mind la... If you nasib malang stuck in the jam... I think you will get high by the time you reach your destination. :lol:

...Anyway, the smell of the glue is not good...Even for a week...Not like we are already breath in all those pure oxygen from the surrounding.

the_doctor

Sep 19, 2006
Hi, please pm me best price for Honda City '09 for four doors and fenders. For doors, use is for ICE. while for fenders, its for reducing tyre sound. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton has taken a huge leap in the electric vehicle race by winning the Best Range Extender Electric Vehicle category in the inaugural Brighton to London Future Challenge with the Exora Extended Range Electric Vehicle.

The challenge is organised by the Royal Automobile Club in England and is a contest for electric, hybrid and low-emission...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience