Sony Factory Products

All Other Stuff

Sony Factory Products

rideon

Known Member
Jan 7, 2007
I am selling most Sony products at cheaper market price. From MP3's to LCD TV. More cheaper than you ever could compare. It come out straight from the factory. All item sold comes in warranty by the factory.

If you have any sony products that you wanted to buy. let me know.

cheers..

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
sony ps3 80gb or 160gb. comes with 2 console.
pm me the price for both.
thx

gchildz

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
wah using staff price is't? PM me for the price of those ps3. also PM me price for Blu Ray Player !

meet up in Bangi infront of Sony Factory if we deal !

gchildz

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
i already have 32 LCD Full HD bro...reason i'm asking for blu ray player coz ps3 lens is expensive for repair, also if u watch blu ray in ps3 the console you can see the light blinking like mad ehehe...so i prefer a dedicated blu ray player (but the price might be killing a bitlah, thats why want to know how much u can get)....and yes i do have a home theater that capable of handling 5.1....anyway quote me for ps3 80GB malaysian set...

GroundZro

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
looking at sony lcd. pm me the prices u have for the models available.

Bump: looking at sony lcd. pm me the prices u have for the models available.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've heard that the electric car Nissan Leaf is going to be launched over here soon with the estimated/rumored price of around RM168k. So, the question is, do you think it is feasible to buy this electric car at such a price?

I think not. Well, there are some people who have been arguing with me over the internet about my opinion though. I was thinking like, if the motive is for saving the cost of petrol bills, why not just buy a cheaper car like Prius, Insight or Prius C for example and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience