some shameless self promo

penjaja

Oct 4, 2004
Chicago
Malaysian Driver in US

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] I just thought you guys might be interested to know that a malaysian is running in a US event. Nothing big, but it's a start.

Rally America
Rally America - Latest News

Wil
P.S. I'm car #830
[/FONT]

Last edited:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Good luck Fellow Country Man!! BEst of Luck. HEre's a little writeup from Rally America -

In an earlier post, Car 830 How/Buskirk stated how they were just happy to be here. In fact, they did more than that, they finished both rallies this weekend. Not an easy feat for a brand new driver and under such unfavorable conditions.

Wil How detailed his experience as "very slippery, but fun...we had a few excursions, but the bug held up under these hard conditions".

The team was ecstatic to be there at the finish and attribute that to several factors: 1) their service crew, Jerry Brownell who they describe as very attentive; 2) the help and support from Car 688, who came down with the team and are hometown friends; 3) and thanks to Colin McCleery for building such as great car that held up beautifully. They would also like to send a "shout out" to the RCM gang for all their support as well.

Wil would like to personally thank his wife, Vivian, who has been there from day one until now with exceptional patience. He would also like to that Mark, his co-driver, for coming despite knowing he may be car sick and for hanging in there when he did!

penjaja

Oct 4, 2004
Chicago
Thanks, Phat.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have just started my latest project which is Supercharging my Audi Cabriolet.

I will be using an M62 Supercharger from a Mercedes SLK and I have a Sard rising rate fuel pressure regulator to handle the extra fueling that will be needed but I need some help in finding some instrutions in English for my Sard regulator as the ones I have are in Japanese and that is not one of my languages.

*****Thanks to anyone who can find these instructions in English*****​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience