imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Eiki said:
hey~!` u Melayu Kah Jepun??
SayoNARa Apa Tu?
ApA Kata SElaMat TinggAl!~

Eiki, you need to calm down man.

First, don't type in AlTeRnAtInG CaPiTaL LeTtErS, it hard to read. Use good writing so that others can read your posts easier.

And please do not post if you have nothing to say. Please stick to the topic discussion. I feel sorry for Tom for having to monitor all the posts you made in this thread.

And the way you phrase your words, in my opinion, is very insulting and creates unnecessary rebukes to anything you have posted. Say it in a polite way and people will respect you and listen to you.

I'm not trying to tembak you in this post, just a reminder that in ZTH, please respect others. And others will respect you for who you are.

Eiki

Known Member
Aug 8, 2004
-
imoloq said:
Eiki, you need to calm down man.

First, don't type in AlTeRnAtInG CaPiTaL LeTtErS, it hard to read. Use good writing so that others can read your posts easier.

And please do not post if you have nothing to say. Please stick to the topic discussion. I feel sorry for Tom for having to monitor all the posts you made in this thread.

And the way you phrase your words, in my opinion, is very insulting and creates unnecessary rebukes to anything you have posted. Say it in a polite way and people will respect you and listen to you.

I'm not trying to tembak you in this post, just a reminder that in ZTH, please respect others. And others will respect you for who you are.
Yo ! yo ! yo!~ ~ Was's Up!~ Bro!~ you re the person that i -- - > R . E .S . P . E . C . T. !~ :X-: but Seem like Alot oF ppl not respect me lah !~ Wat to do ? they CAlled me Sux !~ i'm ThE Evil By thEm!~ Haha...

Last edited:

Phujywara

Apr 12, 2005
Eiki man, relax.. I told you right.. we'll go u/g drifting together. You want, or not?

You want, PM me.

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hmm...

Eiki - I wonder why u so sensitive on this issue...!!!???? Are you the ONE..!!!????? Why are you so protective of the person who's doing this...???? Or u have anything against us drifitng at events...??? or the people who held events like D5, OTS & DCM...????

It must be you..!! Wait... Wait..!! Now i remember, the last time i saw u at the workshop, its your face..!!! All 'FUCUK'.. Got plaster at the forehead sumore..!!!

Yes.. Yes... My fren did mention a white car, non turbo..!!! dunno what car, not daily seen car...!!

So now we all know..

Thank you. Thank you for spoiling or corrupting the name of drifting.

eterna2772

Known Member
Sep 16, 2004
Here/There
Visit site
eiki...
listen to other people advise lah...
no harm what...
think first....
if u really love drifting.... off the street...much safer...
just an advise here.....

JiMaN[KilleR]

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
aiyo.. very lawak one lah.. heheheh.. funny funny.. like this also ada ah???

esta_caco

Dec 19, 2005
Eiki said:
Hey!~ if i'm a SuX MAn! TheN r u ThE BiT*ch WomEn! ~ Did i Say Anything Wrong Wif his PArent! ~? Sleeping ! not FArking!~ u UndERstAnd! yeah !~ i'm Ugly man !~ u R pretty gal! ~ Kak!~ KEnApa? Tak PErCayA ah?
just fyi eiki...his parents is my parents too....so that's 2 mines ur stepping on....just becareful with ur words ok? cos u might not know who's getting the insults!!!

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Back to topic....what happened to the guy? Still drifting on the streets?

Eiki

Known Member
Aug 8, 2004
-
space_cowboy said:
Hmm...

Eiki - I wonder why u so sensitive on this issue...!!!???? Are you the ONE..!!!????? Why are you so protective of the person who's doing this...???? Or u have anything against us drifitng at events...??? or the people who held events like D5, OTS & DCM...????

It must be you..!! Wait... Wait..!! Now i remember, the last time i saw u at the workshop, its your face..!!! All 'FUCUK'.. Got plaster at the forehead sumore..!!!

Yes.. Yes... My fren did mention a white car, non turbo..!!! dunno what car, not daily seen car...!!

So now we all know..

Thank you. Thank you for spoiling or corrupting the name of drifting.

Sorry !~ i'm not Trying to insults u all !~
i'm not against u guys drifitng at events !~ i juZ WAnnA Make All the DriftEr AwakE!~
ThiS is JaPAneSe GAmeS !~ DriftER ShOuld FolloW thE JapAnEse GamE LaW!~ =P
Hard to UndERstand ?? Nvm!~ USe ur BRain n Think About it!~

BTW !~ if the Name Of Drifting Corrupted , We Still Can USe the NAme Dori DOri!~

ok!~ Back 2 the ToPic!

Hey!~ that is not me lah!~ that is my Bro!~:X-:

thiS CasE is Getting Serious NoW!

~my Bro Say hope U guyz Don't GEt inVolvE To thiS CasE!~ Coz Today i juZ heard my Bro UndERGround WorkER friend called him , told him that The PErson Who Whacked Him!! is get TrouBle wif thE copS noW! i dunno Who thE hell REport n hoW the CopS knoe !!~ But Hope u GuyS plS StAy Off thE casE!~ ThiS is UndERGRounD CaSe BetWeen my bro! ~ Not the Cops !

my Bro Is not IntrEsted to Get TrouBle Wif ThAt Guy!~ HE juZ Want Get TroublE Wif thE PErson who HArm hiS WifE! ~ If He FounD out Who The Hell do that do hiS WifE!~ the PerSon SuRe Will Get WhaCk n Pay BAck The $ For REpaiR !! !~ :angry_smile:

BTW!~ My bRo Doesn't WannA Get Any TroublE Starting Now On!~HE juZ Wanna Get A NorMal LifE !~ he Now Work As a JapAnESe KitChen HElpER!~ HE WAnt to KEep hiS Wild Drift liFe As a ScEreT .. JuZ cAlm Down n WOrk HArd by Now Getting Any out OF TRoublE !~ =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my right rear rim got scratches leh .. my rim color is dark grey .. how much is it to do only one rim? damn my tyre also kena i think .. when i check all 4 tyres .. only this tyre running out of air .. damn ..

tyre tampal can work er? is it posibble to do so? i dont know now .. need to check the tyre again after few days .. if really no air again .. aiyoo .. tyre only run 10,000 km's lah :(

i accidently bang the side just to avoid the pundek mercedez .. :angry: :angry:

afterthat when...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience