Status
Not open for further replies.

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hi guys..

I overheard from a close fren of me that there was this drifter who drifted on the streets last week. Somewhere in PJ. Eventually after few laps on the streets where people sat and relax, he was stopped and was given a 'kaw - kaw' wallap (whacking).. I do not know who that person is, as me fren who's not in the drifting scene cant describe him well.

Whoever that person is, i dont bother who you are. Please do not be so dumb and do all this stupid stunts. There's lot's of events out there for you. You are not showing off who u are, but u are dangering the public. Please be aware.

cheers'

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
huh me..? i heard? about drifter kena whacking?
hmmmm.....................

hilal

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
www.friendster.com
space_cowboy said:
Hi guys..

I overheard from a close fren of me that there was this drifter who drifted on the streets last week. Somewhere in PJ. Eventually after few laps on the streets where people sat and relax, he was stopped and was given a 'kaw - kaw' wallap (whacking).. I do not know who that person is, as me fren who's not in the drifting scene cant describe him well.

Whoever that person is, i dont bother who you are. Please do not be so dumb and do all this stupid stunts. There's lot's of events out there for you. You are not showing off who u are, but u are dangering the public. Please be aware.

cheers'
that's right man.. if got so many cases.. then govt will ban drift.. who suffer? us rite? dats y la dont do those stupid things.. if wanna practice find more suitable place la bro!

rudsfreeze

Known Member
May 3, 2006
yeah!

yah rite..play in indrustrial also kene kacau? play in bukit tinggi also kene kacau? play at home la..(playstation):X-:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Ini berita ada butut punya ka?? Malaysia born Takumi??

Anyway, pls don't drift in public road for public safety reason. Remember, Kartun is kartun...but in life it's diferent lo...

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Stupid, plain stupid. Go find some quiet roads and practice lah! His antics will brand the rest of the dorifto's as bad boys and later, menace to society...

hilal

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
www.friendster.com
Eiki said:
Dun be StupiD lar! Ban Drift!! DAh kenyang Tarak hal nak Buat Kah?? Hilal u mesti PErempuan Yg pakai bertudung kan?? Govt ALso Wanna Ban Pirot VCd/DVD long time ago! ! R u Still Support ThosE Pirot VCd/DVD? Don't tell me ur HousE all the VCD/DVD is ORiginal! ~
wtf r u talkin man?? u dont even understand the topic.. READ FROM THE THREAD START PROPERLY

Last edited:

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hi guys.

I'm very sure the person is much aware of this matter. I'm not sure if he's reading this or not, or he's in here in ZTH or not. I dont care. To me, what really matters is our community and the safety of publics.

The drifters are prepare on whatever goin to happen to them, but believe me we do not want such happen to the public. Drifting is working the guts out trying to promote the popular sports to the public. Accident is the last we want especially to the innocent public.

I want the person to understand this MATTER..!! Loads of event is out there for YOU..!!! If you do not agree personally, talk to me personally..!!

cheers'

Eiki

Known Member
Aug 8, 2004
-
Tom! i have somEthings to SAy!~
Can i?

SpaCeCowBoy ! ~ YEah ! ` We know aLot of Event Out theRE.. izzit F. O .C ??

who the hell is JEs? She Driving KE Or Te ?
who is JEs?
JEsZ ? JESs? JesSiCa? JEsSy ? JEsNey!~ ?

Last edited:

nottyeddy

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Somewhere in kl
www.drift.com.my
eiki.. izzit so much to pay to play drifitng in a safe environment where accidents can be prevented and even if it happens be attended to immediately.. ur life is FOC oso izzit..?? or u have nine lives like cats..??

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
its about cats! isky must read this.. LOL..

anyway.. drifting underground has 2 types oso la.. underground doesnt really mean fully illegal.. say if i go to a open car parking lot at night.. where there's only me.. i doubt anyone would bother if i do a donut, pizza or a pie.. probably if a cop comes along.. he might hop on his waja and pull some ebrakes.. lol..

drifting around some public road aint gonna make any benefit to anybody.. 6 seconds of screeching to one life being killed innocently.. aint worth it la.. ;)
if u're really poor.. why choose an expensive hobby? that explains why im still driving straight.. haha..

esta_caco

Dec 19, 2005
not only in pj...heard other places also got this kind of activity...
not really sure where but it's a hill kind of road...public road....
these guys are stupid enough to drift with no lights in the middle of the night & perform the stunts for NOTHING...
if you have the guts & think u can drift like takumi, then show it to the world!!!
or else stop being a nuisance to the society!

hilal

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
www.friendster.com
Eiki said:
ThE WoRld Is DriftIng NoW~! ppl R MAking LovE noW , SomE 1 Is AcCiDent noW! SomE 1 iS Die noW! What U knoW about thAt ?? Ur ParEnt iS SleePing noW!~??

HeRe noBody iS Takumi oR Dori kin!~ !~ WE R Juz A HuMan! ~ nOt A SuPeRMen! ok?
u r d*mn SUX man! once again i heard u touch anything about parents, i'll make sure u'll have no chance to say anything in ZTH!

tom's right, if u have nothing to say, then keep your fingers off from posting such sh*t in this forum!

u r making ZTH ugly man. PERIOD!

Last edited:

Eiki

Known Member
Aug 8, 2004
-
hilal said:
u r d*mn SUX man! once again i heard u touch anything about parents, i'll make sure u'll have no chance to say anything in ZTH!

tom's right, if u have nothing to say, then keep your fingers off from posting such sh*t in this forum!

u r making ZTH ugly man. PERIOD!

Hey!~ if i'm a SuX MAn! TheN r u ThE BiT*ch WomEn! ~ Did i Say Anything Wrong Wif his PArent! ~? Sleeping ! not FArking!~ u UndERstAnd! yeah !~ i'm Ugly man !~ u R pretty gal! ~ Kak!~ KEnApa? Tak PErCayA ah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The words to describe this video can’t be stringed together to form a grammatically correct sentence. That’s due to the fact that most of the words you would associate with the video are all superlatives that exceed the boundaries of reality.

Heck, I’ll bet some of the words you would want to use probably don’t even exist yet. Nonetheless, it’s important to note that the video is very much on the artistic side of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience