Some bullshit "kopek" my varis emblem at side skirt

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Emblems can be sold for money. Check out some local auto forums and you see why the emblems kena sapu...

Even cheapo Toyota Corolla DX emblem can fetch RM20-30.

Imagine if the emblems are better or rare emblems... :biggrin:

rodcyprian

Known Member
Mar 12, 2009
if you hv it replaced again.. it would happen again.. applying super strong glue is an option.. best is use those black hot glue type.. if to extreme force of remove will ruin the emblem n the pain..
Use the strongest one until they cannot kopek! :proud::proud:

Dun put superglue lah, just choose ur parking wisely... last time my fren paste his emblem using super glue, those bugger unable to kopek it nicely then just koyak it... in the end my fren need time to slowly clear the whole part...
Good idea~ :biggrin::biggrin:

Lolz! Bro, u own an Acura NSX? so rich man...nice car too..

Haih some ppl just do it just cuz they are jealous of your cars nia...scratched by ppl is usually the most common thing if u go to a lower class area and yes, it depends on where u park ur car. Don't park backlane or somewhere quiet or dark. Prone to all these nonsense tat these cheapskates will do. Steal rim air cap, is the dumbest thing I ever come across lolz! Go and buy one urself bastards...:banghead:
No no no... I use to replaced my Honda EG with Acura emblem ... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyway, I never get my car park far away from me.. :smokin::smokin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
if you hv it replaced again.. it would happen again.. applying super strong glue is an option.. best is use those black hot glue type.. if to extreme force of remove will ruin the emblem n the pain..
...they will damage ur car & left the damage emblem to u as well...:biggrin:

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
If any one knows where to get the Varis emblem in kl pm me pls cheers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Salam and hye everyone.

I need some help here. A friend of mine's car is stolen yesterday at Sg. Chua Kajang.

Proton Perdana - WES855

Front hood, fenders and rear spoiler wrapped with carbon fiber vinyl. Front bumper no paint, rear bumper's paint not in good condition (menggelembung).

TQ.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience