Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Solutions for blacklisted buyer!!

darry1815

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
Kelana Jaya
We are a company who offer services for those who intrested to purchase a car but name blacklisted in finance. We have plenty of continue payment vehicles for sale. And for those facing overdue problem pls do not hesitate to pm me there is solutions to work things out too. More informations, term and conditions will upload soon..thanks

twopiecerims

Known Member
May 9, 2005
somewhere
pm me ur term n condition..not to forget, a "continue payment' car list did u have.tq

JDM_Car

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
My brother looking for honda stream , pm me

bafukie

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
dun haf money please dun copy ppl to buy car la.... go buy motor or take public transport... ptuuiii

mywheel

Mar 28, 2007
bafukie : not nice la saying that way.....

darry1815

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
Kelana Jaya
So sorry..

Sorry guys, really been busy lately untill today only i could update the thread..well i hv reply all the pm and the list and so will update by tmr..pls check the latest updates, T&C and the car list thank you very much.. Or if any urgent pls call me at 012-6174489 for more details and informations thanks..

darry1815

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
Kelana Jaya
dun haf money please dun copy ppl to buy car la.... go buy motor or take public transport... ptuuiii
bafukie, well maybe u r rich guy and no worries abt money and etc but alot ppl out there need cars but they may face problems like blacklisted or out of bank requirement, u as a malaysian u knew how good our public transport works right? u could hv wait an hour for bus arrive haha.. just my 2cents pls dun mind..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guy's,
how many of you here willing to spent for oversize with sleeves kit? Also to risk it? I happen to have extra engine kosong lying around and having a thought to "build" it. Im looking to oversize it from 79mm to 82mm with darton sleeves kit.

but i've reading that sleeves wasnt easy to install. It required very skillfull mech to do it. Else risk sleeves moves or so on. This question me is it wise to do so? Im going sleeves as i want total reliability. Not to mention gasket

thn...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience