so who is going Super GT this year?

williamclw

Known Member
Apr 13, 2004
DU
Visit site
I saw him walking around too, well I guess it is too easy to notice him. Also was giving some note to the RQ during pitwalk session.

the note is a translation of japanese and bahasa. something like "selamat petang" and such

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya, I noticed that too. He keep giving some notes to all the RQ.

"Hello...Hey...For You!" :rofl:

How come I didn't see you :rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
He said he's SIC's anak angkat....how true is that..I have no idea...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
TitanRev:
Same here....but he got all the main priority like I told you before bro when we were there.

hayashi86

Apr 9, 2006
maybe it's a good thing when other organization takes over the responsibility of promoting and handling superGT events... anyhow, i really hope superGT can continue in Malaysia!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Cancel all event... we line up at the Sepang Circuit straight in 2 lines across the track... u jentik my telur.. i jentik yours... make Guiness world of record for the longest line in jentik telur in the world..but gotta be quick la.. else jentik until pecah

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If they say they have too many to handle such as S1K, F1, MME Endurance Race and etc...

just cancel those that are not earning much profit la...I think Super GT is one of the main events that attract a lot of fans and car enthusiast...dunno why they choose to stop Super GT if no one is gonna take over the event.

Well, I too hope Super GT will be continued next year and years to come. Is just wasted to stop it. Hope some other organisations will take over and make it one of the best event as it is.

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
Cancel all event... we line up at the Sepang Circuit straight in 2 lines across the track... u jentik my telur.. i jentik yours... make Guiness world of record for the longest line in jentik telur in the world..but gotta be quick la.. else jentik until pecah
sama sama together everybody 1 jari 1 telur 1 jentik..1 Malaysia..wakakakak MALAYSIA BOLEH

*run

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Aiya....cancel off F1 sure a lot of time to do other events. Since is F1 that need to do the most promotions...

celciuz

Apr 22, 2006
Sad, really hoped a good company would take over organizing Super GT for 2011.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
If they say they have too many to handle such as S1K, F1, MME Endurance Race and etc...

just cancel those that are not earning much profit la...I think Super GT is one of the main events that attract a lot of fans and car enthusiast...dunno why they choose to stop Super GT if no one is gonna take over the event.

Well, I too hope Super GT will be continued next year and years to come. Is just wasted to stop it. Hope some other organisations will take over and make it one of the best event as it is.
Not only SuperGT but motoGP as well... motoGP byk laku bcoz of many aussie fans n mat rempits !!

Aiya....cancel off F1 sure a lot of time to do other events. Since is F1 that need to do the most promotions...
agreed, it is no harm doing it.. look at Canada n US.. they stop for a while to get back their funds to do back the event.. n look now got F1 for them...

how about Japan?? Fuji n Suzuka?? same thing rite?? some deal after 5 years change cicrcuit...

btw the new guy gave many unreasonable reasons n also love to do last minutes jobs according to sources !!

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
I certainly hope super GT continues. I sure legions of fans in malaysia or even from our neighbouring countries would love to see it continued.

Super GT now isnt only about JDM cars while the major Japanese manufacturers are still in with their beauties (4wheels la, & complemented with the RQ's), they have since grown from japan GT

it's is no easyfill the vacumm to organise but I'm sure it will be up to task (even if it may have some teething problems. at first)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Link

This is a link to showing u how to "clean" foglamps, but i was wondering if it could be done on glass headlamps?

ANybody tried it b4?
Can teach me?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience