so who is going Super GT this year?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
i talk to sanjay nadarajah from sic.he say that they're still discussing when i ask him when they will renew the contract.......

this year's roadshow have so many mishaps,spoils n problems.........
talk about money,sic really need lots of money n more money so badly....... that's why this year no discount........

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

i guarantee no burnouts la......

i must buy the gt club ticket so i can meet masaaki bandoh n i will begging n melutut in front of him to renew contract with sic.....
Burnout something like this la !!!

YouTube- Tsuchiya driving ARTA_NSX and sets a Tsukuba Record

YouTube- Tony Stewart lights 'em up after winning at Watkins Glen

for a BLAST in SuperGT !!

Hafizi, if i were u, i wont beg Mr Masaaki Bandoh... instead i will beg the government of Japan. They was some political issue regarding on Japan n Malaysia since Pak Lah's leadership n sorry for involving politics.

bcoz of this they have to think twice regarding on Malaysia

Last edited:

hafizi nahar

May 4, 2009
Hafizi, if i were u, i wont beg Mr Masaaki Bandoh... instead i will beg the government of Japan. They was some political issue regarding on Japan n Malaysia since Pak Lah's leadership n sorry for involving politics.

bcoz of this they have to think twice regarding on Malaysia
what issue? i dont see any critical issue between these 2 countries.the relationship is getting better n better.i dont see any serious issue at all.kalau ada,plz explain to me.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
what issue? i dont see any critical issue between these 2 countries.the relationship is getting better n better.i dont see any serious issue at all.kalau ada,plz explain to me.
it is too sensitive, i would not write it here...

too offensive

chinweipin

Jun 21, 2006
wp01.spaces.msn.com
mr hafizi from misitry of ... no offence...
talking to SIC like wasting your energy.

well not a bad attemp... waiting for your news.
and don't be suprising that they don't even bother you.

SEPANG ARE YOU READY?????

hafizi nahar

May 4, 2009
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n talk about the roadshow,its really insane that i have to all out for one day........ when the gt queens come just one day,its like i were given a 'sadistic torturing'...........

dont worry,all the people of sic considered me as their 'anak angkat'.they know that i'm so special.before i go back to home after watch the race last year,they give me rm200.n they always call me as fyreen hanim's 'adik angkat'.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n talk about the roadshow,its really insane that i have to all out for one day........ when the gt queens come just one day,its like i were given a 'sadistic torturing'...........

dont worry,all the people of sic considered me as their 'anak angkat'.they know that i'm so special.before i go back to home after watch the race last year,they give me rm200.n they always call me as fyreen hanim's 'adik angkat'.
hey Hafizi.. congrats SIC gave u some credit...

http://www.sepangcircuit.com/news/sepang-circuits-supergt-roadshow-penang-hit

ask them la.. for some more? :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Those people are just dumb stupid....got in the middle of the track while a race is commencing....want to die meh...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In what could be mistaken for vehicle testing for their Dakar Rally machines, some older Volkswagen vehicles are driven to the ground in extremely brutal testing to check for build quality and durability.

Although the vehicles are probably from a generation or two ago, it’s interesting to note the hardcore testing techniques used on those cars. There’s a plethora of Volkswagen models being flogged to submission on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience