Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
chin, what kind of body armor??

williamclw

Known Member
Apr 13, 2004
DU
Visit site
dunno how to describe la the race queens... just that this year no more GTgirls. even the galsparadise magazine only feature team racequeens. but then this year's got question and answer section.. where each girl is asked 10 questions. go get it at klcc before sold out. rm55++ only.

chinweipin

Jun 21, 2006
wp01.spaces.msn.com
"what kind of full body armor....?"
1)...camera covered with all kinds of sponge and bubble wrappers...
2)...get knee and elbow protector (like skaters)...
so that what ever or whoever push you...you'll be safe...god bless us.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

bro william...
got gt image girl named...
Nita Kozue, and Megumi Hattori...but until now also don't have schedule for roadshow.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
"what kind of full body armor....?"
1)...camera covered with all kinds of sponge and bubble wrappers...
2)...get knee and elbow protector (like skaters)...
so that what ever or whoever push you...you'll be safe...god bless us.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

bro william...
got gt image girl named...
Nita Kozue, and Megumi Hattori...but until now also don't have schedule for roadshow.
yea bro that kind of protection n NFL gear !!!

agreed !! talking about those protection.. i remembered my 2005 super GT.. i got bashed on the chin bcoz fighting for a freebies n got one idiot marshall had... 20 over 30 same plastic bags... that idiot marshall triggered it bcoz we dont want him got get a piece !!

hayashi86

Apr 9, 2006
Nita Kozue, and Megumi Hattori???
this year's image gal? wooo

when is the roadshow?! anyone got news..
wanna get cheaper price tickets~

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Nita Kozue, and Megumi Hattori???
this year's image gal? wooo

when is the roadshow?! anyone got news..
wanna get cheaper price tickets~
about the girls i have no idea...

but the others are more like bad news...

roadshow Sepang didnt put out the schedule yet.. and many commented being unhappy bcoz no schedule of hte roadshow is out

n tickets, there are NO MORE DO PROMO TICKETS !!

except u student la..

talking about tickets, I want to warn u ZTH guys about this... i already was nearly a victim of this...

in 2007, during a roadshow.. when i was inquiring for my tickets two of this Sepang roadshow security came to me n said "You buy 5 main grandstand tickets not student tickets, if u dont buy the 5 tickets, we will not make u enter SIC for Super GT,"

maybe u guys will say this is a joke but to me this is a bad joke giving a bad image to SIC..

and seriously on the race day, those b*st*rds wait outside the gate.. luckily i pray to God for them not to see me... but if they dont allow me to enter.. of course i will talk to the manager...

thanx to a ZTH fren who told me.. if they dont allow me to enter then make the report...

plz take precaution...

2008 n 2009 no news about them so i think sepang had remove those guys... but becareful la.. maybe SIC brought them back n who knows..

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
DK2...you had that too huh....

I got knock on the cheek by some marshal during pit walk....my glasses also damage.... T_T..those marshal really rude....

hayashi86

Apr 9, 2006
@titanrev
how come u get hit by them?
y they can simply injure ppl...
wat they do wan? bouncer ar?

chinweipin

Jun 21, 2006
wp01.spaces.msn.com
hayashi86

NO DISCOUNT ... even need to PAY EXTRA RM2.00 for TRANSACTION FEE... thank you SIC... i'll remember you

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

and ya...

there're rumours about the LAST SUPER GT in MALAYSIA...
although we don't like SIC "some staff" 's attitude ...we're counting on them to organize a good and fair place for us to get together...enjoying the speed of cars...

only SIC MUST "RE-educate" those marshalls...don't CHASE CUSTOMER...or BIG BOSS away

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
@titanrev
how come u get hit by them?
y they can simply injure ppl...
wat they do wan? bouncer ar?
You know lah...when they are trying to grab freebies and there were many people....they won't care who they would accidentally hit. I was hit accidentally not on intention but it's still rude...he hit me and went off...I even scream at him that he hit me..he just put a deaf ear on me.. At least he would say sorry to me....

hayashi86

Apr 9, 2006
i need to go~ as i bought the 2010 gt queen magazine...
for racequeens to sign hehehe...

mission start!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guise....
Just wanna share with u and need ur opinion about 4G93 Supercharged...
Anyone...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience