'So okay I’m racist (just a bit, I mean like really tiny)'-Malaysian Insider Article

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Re: 'So okay I’m racist (just a bit, I mean like really tiny)'-Malaysian Insider Arti

Haha .. just like the Racist Jokes in lowyat.net

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
Re: 'So okay I’m racist (just a bit, I mean like really tiny)'-Malaysian Insider Arti

Hahahahaha!! this is funny!!!! :rofl:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia

Kaninia, never expect such a good entertainment for long time :rofl: But his comment is on the light side. If want me to complaint about Malaysian Chinese, maybe 15 lines just to cover the general thing. Another 12 lines on those who think they are born to be a protos (kaninia, starcraft 2 still not yet launch leh).

1 line for 1Malayisa : Malaysia will be more beautiful if without politician.

nezumi

Jun 18, 2007
daiichi-ketsui.com

damn! was smiling reading that haha...

katzman90

500 RPM
Jun 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

That was so true ahahahha.

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com

Hey!!! he guy is using racism to gain compassion for himself so he can get laid, yellow, brown or black! hahahaha. Now why didn't i think of that?!

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh

hahahha that was a damn nice read...

you guys wanna hear seriously funny jokes about Asians, try watching Russel peters on you tube...if can watch on other video streaming sites..forgot which site got the whole 40 minutes show...hahahah dats some nice stuff too.

Fairlady350

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008

Well said, well said, so properly written and our prerogative to laugh.....

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!

hahahha that was a damn nice read...

you guys wanna hear seriously funny jokes about Asians, try watching Russel peters on you tube...if can watch on other video streaming sites..forgot which site got the whole 40 minutes show...hahahah dats some nice stuff too.

Russel peters..he is fucking hilarious!! lawak siall!!...but this blogger is true..This is what is malaysia is all about..Im a fucking malay..i admit that..n im can be quite lazy sumtimes...hahaha!! true wat? malay sumtimes can be lazy woorr hahahaha!!!!
Why the hypocracy? rite or not?

We malaysian shud kill all those politicians..backstabbing each other..they shud be more focused bout the economy that is down at the moment and try to reviving that...wat r they doing..hohoho~~ kempen sni...tarok that guy sna..u salah u korupt, i x korupt..WTF?

ai...
What party that i saport?

ANYONE THAT CAN STABALIZE THE COUNTRY...

Peace and harmony motherf**kers!

Keep on modding!!:beer:

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL

best article ever written by a malaysian with balls.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours

good read...the 3 points on the 3 main races is damn hilariously accurate

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

hahahahhaa.... really boost my strength to work till morning... hahahahhahaa.....
something i do admitted, most of the chinese do admired the Japanese way of life... but, wats the deal..?? their county so hai-tech, high living standard & their gov really cares bout their ppls... u tot Malaysia meh....?? if not aiming high, learn from the advancer, u think low classes admired the Afganistan meh..?? FXXK....
from the way he wrote the 3 races, he just still a child that ate the sour grapes... he really not understanding other races than his own... wakakakaka.....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

Funny post.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Things might be top of the stakes for their production cars with the 1M Coupe on the way as well as the brand new F10 M5 but on the circuit it’s a bleak affair for BMW, having broken many hearts by leaving the Formula One circuit at the end of last season. The trend continues as they have just announced that they’re pulling out their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience