Snatch thief dies - good riddance

Should we just bang all snatch thieves and send them to hell?

• Yes, they deserve it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they should be caught and then sent to prison.

• No, they should be caught, beaten up and then let the police arrest them.

• Undecided.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
News and pic from the star.

i say good riddance to the bastard who is too damn lazy to find a job and goes around robbing people, i hope the other snatch thief dies also...

useless scum like them only waste precious oxygen in this world.

A very gory end for snatch thief

KUALA LUMPUR: It was a gory end for a snatch thief who died with his private parts severed in a collision at Ampang Jaya here between his getaway motorcycle and the victim’s car.

The police and passers-by found the body of the 35-year-old suspect in a drain, with his penis almost crushed and detached from his body. His pants had been ripped from his body in the accident.

His accomplice, who was riding pillion, suffered body injuries.

The incident happened soon after the 28-year-old victim was locking the gate to leave her home in Taman Mega Jaya in Ampang at around 8.30am yesterday. She had left the bag in her Toyota Vios, while the car engine was on.

A man suddenly appeared, opened the car door and snatched the bag. The woman tried to fight back but was kicked in the abdomen.

Ampang Jaya OCPD Asst Comm Amirruddin Jamaluddin said the woman then got into her car and gave chase before blocking them.

The two men were caught off-guard and rammed right into the victim’s car resulting in both of them being flung from the machine. The accident occurred about 200m from the woman’s house.
The snatch theft victim was not hurt in the incident.

ACP Amiruddin also said both men had valid driving licences but the motorcycle they were using was reported stolen.

Police are investigating if the suspects were involved in other criminal activities in the district.

Attachments

Last edited:

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
If it's me, I'll run them over. If I have a shotgun, I shoot to kill.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
got 'balls' to rob ladies... now he die without 'balls'... what a good ending for the bastard! :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes, the they definitely deserved it, that's what I had voted.

They are much more fortunate to have hands and legs and
yet not making good use of them. In other words, they are
born in a good condition as normal human being.

Since they do not know how to appreciate what they have,
might as well send them to hell.

They (Snatch Thieves bastards) had caused a lot of innocent
family members to lose their loved ones due to snatch theft attempts.

These innocent victim of theirs do no deserve to die but this snatch
thieves deserves it more than any of us here. :mad: :mad: :mad:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
kill kill die die for them...

less trouble from them...if they survive this easily...surely there's more victim...they dies,lesson learnt for other who "wants to be like them"

*btw pls do make it looks like accident as this one....if beaten to death then it become another police case later on :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
kill kill die die for them...

less trouble from them...if they survive this easily...surely there's more victim...they dies,lesson learnt for other who "wants to be like them"

*btw pls do make it looks like accident as this one....if beaten to death then it become another police case later on :biggrin:
Lol! Make it look like an accident, reminds me of the movie The Mechanic that I watched yesterday.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
The sad thing for this case is the woman is being investigated for involuntary manslaughter which is still a pretty serious offense.

There should be a clause somewhere protecting victims from reprisals. Just like that god-damn data privacy act. Bloody law can get a lot of people here in trouble for posting up car pictures with their number plates in the "Idiot drivers" thread. So be careful

PaperGangster

Sep 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The sad thing for this case is the woman is being investigated for involuntary manslaughter which is still a pretty serious offense.

There should be a clause somewhere protecting victims from reprisals. Just like that god-damn data privacy act. Bloody law can get a lot of people here in trouble for posting up car pictures with their number plates in the "Idiot drivers" thread. So be careful
I pray that the case against her will be dropped.

F***ing snatch thieves trying to rob a woman and kicked her in the the process of doing it should just die.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
the lady driver is a real heroine..!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pls forward this to as many as u can. Missing Child on board champagne gold Kelisa license JGL 685. Pls contact Mr. Wong 016-7770955. This is real case. Pls help

i received this from sms. i dunno izzit real or not but just help to spread it out.... hope it really can help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience