Smart Tunnel

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
wait till you experience one turbo car comes up next to you, revs you a few bovs, then full throttle and open wastegate till rev cut and anti lag all happening in the tunnel...

i nearly went deaf...
I hope the turbo car didn't itself splattered on the tunnel wall. Anyway, the tunnel is a public road lor. When driving there, do consider about other ppl safety.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I seldom use the tunnel. Except when there's a really bad jam. I'm scare some psycho driver drive like mad in the tunnel then caused a pile up in the tunnel...scary...

Recently I went up to KL a few times and after the Sg.Besi toll it's always jam..what's the problem actually? I thought accident or 1 lane closure but no woh~~why jam ah? even weekday also like that....:confused:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
kl always have jam coz drivers never choose their roads or plan their jurney well, last minute will jump q, than behind all will get jam-ed up... just b4 u enter the tunnel jam, in the tunnel ok, come out of tunnel jam!

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
The camera will act as part of the saman system or not har? Every time also scare to rev :biggrin:

ariolz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
The camera will act as part of the saman system or not har? Every time also scare to rev :biggrin:
last time i use smart tunnel twice a week,
everything in the tunnel 150km/h+++
nvr kena saman :biggrin:

one day i saw a 360 red fled by me at 120++ got one corner he almost hit the wall...
from that on i dont dare to go beyong 100km/h :proud:

ariolz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
last time i use smart tunnel twice a week,
everything in the tunnel 150km/h+++
nvr kena saman :biggrin:

one day i saw a 360 red fled by me at 120++ got one corner he almost hit the wall...
from that on i dont dare to go beyong 100km/h :proud:

freeman1314

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
If SMART tunnel road uses tar instead of concrete, i think during after flooding it then clear already, those who enter the tunnel will suffer from slippery road surface even worse then now lo, so for me I can bear with the concrete road. Ya it is bumpy compared to normal tar roads but for safety purpose then can accept lo(or may i'm already used to adjustable suspension stiffness)

But did anyone kena speed trap before ar? I did sped up to 190 in SMART(but for awhile just to try out engine setting during midnight) last month so now still don't know got kena or not.

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
If SMART tunnel road uses tar instead of concrete, i think during after flooding it then clear already, those who enter the tunnel will suffer from slippery road surface even worse then now lo, so for me I can bear with the concrete road. Ya it is bumpy compared to normal tar roads but for safety purpose then can accept lo(or may i'm already used to adjustable suspension stiffness)

But did anyone kena speed trap before ar? I did sped up to 190 in SMART(but for awhile just to try out engine setting during midnight) last month so now still don't know got kena or not.
why must you do it inside the tunnel? why cant you do it let said on the MEX highway? you want to be a hero? 190km/h hour inside SMART tunnel is crazy shit man! hope YOu really kena saman.!!!

freeman1314

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
Yeap I know it's dangerous to do so hence i did it during 3am which has lesser traffic, i know that is not the correct way but it's to test some stuff with my engine. I didn't maintain 190 througout whole smart but instead just accelerate until that speed then reduce already. Not trying to be lcly or show off but to go up to 190 didnt take very long and there's another friend in front of me with a walkie talkie so I would know if there is any car coming from the opposite direction and I didnt do it during cornering.
Although I know that speeding is not right but I didnt do it like some crazy ass road hogs which speed through jams and when there is cars. Although my way is not the safest but i am not doing it without any confidence.
If i wanna be a hero why would i do it when there is no one around? Sorry if speeding offended you btw, peace =)

zmays

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
it was raining that time..his wiper tercabut edy due to the speed...

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
if i drive in smart tunnel at around 80kph....my dashboard will rattle itself to death.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
if i drive in smart tunnel at around 80kph....my dashboard will rattle itself to death.

hahahahahah~~:rofl::rofl: did you see any 'siew keong aka lipas aka cockroach' falling out from the dash??