Skyline Spotted!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
If anyone know this GTR, pls tell the owner..."Is time to upgrade to stage 3"
wahlau... super lansi this fella. Did you confirm it was a race? Was there a bet or something to confirm it was a race?

Anyway, I dunno shit about your car or the GTR so all I wanna say don't race on public roads la. Connaught has had so many fatalities because of wreckless drivers including that insane truck incident when it lost its brakes.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, don't race on public road. If I had GTR I will drive slow and show off.....hhahhahahha

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
hello..i am from cheras.Today i just SMOKE a metalic blue(Sticker paint) GTR35 with my modified Renault Megane RS in front of Tmn Coughnaught pasar malam. This GTR is from cheras and with plate no start from QXX, this is the very few GTR 35 with no rear spoiler... after I smoke him kau kau, when i decided to end the race, it just started to catch up with me, and tried to do some dangerous stunt in front of me:bounce:
I think this is a very huge achievement, Datukship of asap since dude liked to smoke others. For that you may even granted a royal status in indonesia.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hello..i am from cheras.Today i just SMOKE a metalic blue(Sticker paint) GTR35 with my modified Renault Megane RS in front of Tmn Coughnaught pasar malam. This GTR is from cheras and with plate no start from QXX, this is the very few GTR 35 with no rear spoiler... after I smoke him kau kau, when i decided to end the race, it just started to catch up with me, and tried to do some dangerous stunt in front of me:bounce:
Smoke here, smoke there.....
Try smoke a PDRM car, I dare you. Have a dashcam recording the whole smoke session with PDRM, to proof your worthiness.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Smoke here, smoke there.....
Try smoke a PDRM car, I dare you. Have a dashcam recording the whole smoke session with PDRM, to proof your worthiness.
yes, this is something worthy off showing off..... this can be considered to be proof of titanium bola:burnout:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
wow damm fast la you car..what car bro?? padan muka gtr kan..harapkan hp je tinggi :thefinger::thefinger: fyi bro my gtr also just got smoked with kancil turbo just now. He beat red light!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Don't believe you also, once a while surely right foot itchy leh!:biggrin:
Right foot itchy, drive fast only but not race on public road loh!
I have been pushed before on public road, but if on fast lane I will pull away but if there is traffic and that joker starts to squeeze left and right and run on emergency lane I will let him win and let him go off.....hhahhahahhahaha :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some just have it good, and others literally bathe in luck every morning before heading to work.The there are those that do what we probably couldn't even do in Gran Turismo 5, pit an Audi RS3, Subaru Impreza WRX STI Spec C, Ford Focus RS and Ferrari Enzo against each other to see if the supercar can keep its supposedly lesser and cheaper beings...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience