Skyline Spotted!

Legend Speedy

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
Yes, the special color, Ultimate Metal Silver, costs, if I'm not mistaken, around JPY30,000 more.
It's just the color that's different. The specs will be the same.
ohhh.. i see.. no wonder dont see any metal silver around yet..
hahaha.. so you got anymore pics of ur dad's R35??
especially with those HID lights on.. looks coolll...

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
that looks a lot like my car! but it doesnt have the nismo sideskirts
hey Fariz, did u get some Nismo lanyards to go with the car? ;) Bet the cabin & tech crew are impressed with your new conti-killer.. :) When will we get to see some pics of your monster?

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
You drive a V-Spec II too?
yep, heres a pic

no luck with the lanyard russ... but i got a nice piston head keychain for my flight bag!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
yeppers... come down next TT la, i need a white colored GTR friend...all the other colors bully me :proud:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
Shiny Piston Head Keychain?? Keep it away from the cabin crew! After they pinjam, masuk lubang, hilang pulak!! :P

Ride looking sweet man.. hope you're enjoying it :)
the keychain they dont kacau, got different kind of piston head they're looking for...hahaha

not made of steel, but same density

Liner

Known Member
May 4, 2005
yeppers... come down next TT la, i need a white colored GTR friend...all the other colors bully me :proud:
Hey farizio, i think i've seen your car few times around hartamas area. looks like a good clean car !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok here i go.. as u guys noe dat the CAt is located at the extractor in de kelisa..so after i removed the CAT.. my airfuel reading bcum crazy... so wut is in my mind is.. whether de air flows freely now den last time being block by dat CAT n de O2 sensor get to read those block air n now de air flows freely n de O2 sensor is not dat sensetive.. slow respond..?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience